“Good Expirence” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove

La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Locust Grove

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was a very easy on and off spot for my trip from Florida to Chicago. Plenty of eating establishments and plenty of grass for my dog to explore Staff was very friendly. Good price with AAA card.
La Quinta in general: I book online from my phone and needed to change my next reservation before 6 pm of the day of my stay ( which is very generous). I was traveling through mountains so I lost my reception plus a time change worked against me. I finally got through to management about 6:45 pm to cancel my stay and they still honored their policy. I really appreciated that.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Mlassiter, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing La Quinta Locust Grove, GA for you and your pet to stay. We are glad that our "four legged" friends choose La Quintas nationwide. They are always welcome! Look forward to seeing you again.

Lakeshore, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed here on our way to another destination. We chose this place because of it's location and the reviews we read. This hotel talked of it being a dog friendly hotel which was a bit of a concern as we don't own pets. We were hoping that we could get a room that was not used for pets. It turned out they do have rooms that are not used for pets and the room was very clean and efficient. The general manager happened to be the one checking us in when we arrived and I mentioned to her that it would have been convenient to be able to email her ahead to ask about the non pet rooms or other questions. Unfortunately, the La Quinta system did not allow me to contact her directly but she was happy to hear my suggestion of putting her email address in the response to a message so others could copy the address to contact her. Two final points about this location which I took from other responses. Request a room on the front side of the hotel to minimize the noise from the highway. It worked great for us. Secondly, turn just before the gas station on the right. Someone in another review said the entrance was tricky and it sure is. All and all, a very friendly hotel that we will return to in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Mlassiter, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you fo much for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I have since used your idea of adding my email address to the signature, and it has worked great! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I look forward to seeing you again on your return trip. Enjoy your summer and see you again soon.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was a nice place to stay. Restaurants were nearby. The staff was friendly. I found some metal part (no one knew what it was) in the middle of the room but very clean otherwise. The internet was NOT secured. I rated sleep quality average just because of the pillows - they were to plump for me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mlassiter, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you found the hotel accommodations acceptable (except for the pillows, sorry). I hope that you will visit us again when you are traveling to the Atlanta area.

Nashville, Tennessee, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Easy off the interstate hotel. Tall LaQuinta Inn sign can be seen from interstate but once exited local sign marking entrance to hotel missing. We drove by turned around and came back for second look. Entrance was sandwiched between Huddle House and BP station completely unmarked as even a entrance. You then have to drive behind the gas station to second tier of buildings to locate La Quinta. But other than that the service was good and building was very clean. Be aware that all rooms do not have refrigerators and microwaves. So ask if you need one.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Mlassiter, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
We are working on a solution for a road sign. Since we do not own the property at the road we are having to depends on others to allow us that accessibility. However, all of our rooms do have refrigerator and microwaves. Perhaps you just did not see it in the room depending on the room type you had where it is located. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Locust Grove
#4 of 9 in Locust Grove
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough
BEST WESTERN McDonough Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove? Share your experiences!