“Charming”

Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Beautifully restored building. Fun gift shop. Good wine list. Friendly service. Great lunch menu. Wish they would add some more healthy items. The Elle salad is a good option. Love the grilled chicken on the salad. Wish they would add a grilled chicken entree to the dinner menu. Also would like the kids menu to offer some healthier items.

1  Thank MurphyBee

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stopped here for lunch recently and had the carrot soup and salad. It was very, very good. My dad got the Ruben sandwich and I got to try it, it was fabulous. My son's fries and PB & J were above average as well. I will definetly be back for dinner. The atmosphere is great also! Can't wait until the outdoor patio is open. Henry County has needed something like this for a very long time! Thanks French Market!

1  Thank MsReviewQueen
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

The food here is very good and the staff super friendly. Very Cajun based menu, the po-boy rolls are shipped in twice a week from New Orleans! The prices are a wee bit on the high side on some of the items but not so much so where I wouldn't buy them I guess. Overall I was happy with my experience here and would absolutely come back again if I'm in the area again!

1  Thank MachineGuy
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This was our third visit to The French Market, this time for my Birthday! It just gets better every time. Save room for dessert. Service is good and food is good. Friday night singer with guitar was just right. Very romantic. The Saturday night jazz trio is good but too loud for such a small room. My husband and I had to yell to carry on a conversation and the poor waiter had a hard time understanding us too.

1  Thank Ginnylouhoo
Reviewed February 5, 2013

While traveling south to Florida Everglades, overnighted at I-75 Exit 212 (same as Tanger Outlets). Seeing only the usual chain restraunts we asked at the hotel for suggestions and was told about The French Market,on the town square in Locust Grove, a couple of miles away. The restraunt was well worth the extra distance, even after driving all day. The food was great and the service was friendly and efficient. Menu prices were better then expected and the quality was great. Overall the best dinner out we had diring the whole trip.

1  Thank rwellinghurst