“5 Stars for the handicaped”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Locust Grove
Henderson, Nevada, United States
“5 Stars for the handicaped”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was one of the largest and best rooms that we have had on our 7 week travel. Very clean with fridge and microwave but the best thing was the size of the bathroom w/ roll in shower and extra large room that we need for the electric wheel chair.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you pay.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Duey V
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. It is a GREAT handicaped room with pleanty of space for either a wheelchair or a walker. Im so glad that you found this to be effecient for your stay. We do offer 2 different types of Handicapped rooms, 1 with King bed and regular shower and then the one that you stayed in with the 2 Queen beds and roll in shower. I hope we will get the chance to accomodate you again in your Future Travels! Stay safe and have a Blessed Day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
florida
Reviewed October 21, 2013

excellent choice for a stopping place . we travel too and from atlanta . this hotel is an excellent choice.the coupon in the outlet savings book was a gret value. the included breakfast was also a good choice.

Room Tip: away from highway
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thanks for the great review. Im so glad that you took advantage of the Coupon, those savings can make a difference when traveling. Our breakfast is very hearty for traveling to get through till your next stop. I hope we will get the chance to accomodate you in the future. Have Happy and Safe Travels.
Lancaster, Kentucky
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is hotel is nice and clean! Beds are very comfortable. The staff is always very helpful and professional. Indoor pool open 24 hours. Hot breakfast is always good. Just across the way from the Outlet Mall and conveniently located off I-75.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank angie s
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Its always so good to here that we meet your expectations when traveling. Our staff absolutley LOVE there jobs and love giving Great Customer Service. They love to receive feedback from guest so I will definatly share this review with them. Our Breakfast attendent works hard to make sure she keeps her breakfast fresh and Hot. And being right around the corner from Tanger Outlet is always a big plus for traveling guest that LOVE to shop! I hope we will get a chance to offer our amenities to you and your family again in the future! Have happy and safe travels!
Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped at CoTold thmfort Suites on our way through. Being a Rewards member has its perks. Told the front desk associate my home phone number and was registered that easily. Room was excellent, we had a handicap access room. Parking was great, and a really superior continental breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Roger S
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. Im so glad that our Front Desk could access your CP number so quickly by using your phone number. Its makes it so much easier for our guest to have a fast and effecient check in and assuring that you get your points for your stay. Our Breakfast does hit the spot for those long drives. Making your belly full with eggs, sausage, fresh waffles and all the other array of breakfast items that are included. We hope to see you again on your future travels! Have a safe and fun trip!
Albuquerque
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This property exceeded my expectations and I appreciate that the staff remembered me from a previous stay back in April. The rooms are large and very comfortable. My sister and I had our own separate rooms and both of us were equally satisfied. The breakfast consists of eggs, sausage, a variety of cereals, and some fruit and yogurt too. At checkout you can expect the manager to ask you about your stay. I plan to return to this hotel every time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thanks so much for the WONDERFUL review. We always remember our past guest. Each and everyone of them make a difference at our Hotel. We especially LOVE to see the ones that return, because that way we know we did a Great job at making the guest comfortable. Our rooms are very spacious, you and your sister could've stayed in the same room and been very comfortable. Our Breakfast is yummy, with the Hot Waffles, sausage, eggs, danishs, muffins etc.... Its the perfect start for a Wonderful Day! I hope to see you and your sister again soon. If I could be of any assistance please dont hesitate to call me. 678-827-7700

Thanks so much for staying with us!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were hosted for the weekend in Locust Grove and our hosts put us up in the Comfort Suites. I was a bit concerned because I have had limited experience with Comfort Inns and they were not up to my normal standard. This hotel exceeded my expectations and was equally on par with many mid-value hotels that I stay at. I will seek out Comfort Suites for future stays. The only issue we had during our stay was intermittent breakdowns of the elevator but I attributed those to young people playing on it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel. Im glad that you gave Comfort Suites a try. We are little different then the Comfort Inn. With the Comfort Suites you get 100% non smoking, pet free and all suite Hotel. With the Full Hot Breakfast and indoor heated pool. We also have a reward program, thats always running new promotions. Its called Choice privileges, You can join anytime at www.choiceprivileges.com. I hope you stay with us again in the future and if you have any issues or concerns, please give me a call! 678-827-7700

Thanks so much for staying!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great stay. Clean room. Nice decor. Friendly helpful service. Easy check in. If we tell everyone how nice our stay was it will be harder to get a room. Easy access to south of ATL and Macon.

The star rating should be a four based on our experience. No bellman but the parking was so close. This location is a jewel in the area. There is no other place we would stay within 20 miles. This is our third stay and we will be back.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank MyOikos
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments
with my front desk staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We’re so glad
to have you stay with us 3 times and ready to have you for the 4th! We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Locust Grove
#4 of 9 in Locust Grove
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!