Comfort Suites
$62
$58
Ramada Locust Grove(Locust Grove)(Great Value!)
$59
Travelocity
$99
Travelocity
$50
Sun Down Lodge(Locust Grove)
$47
Sleep Inn(McDonough)
$84
Hotels.com
$48
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center(McDonough)(Great Value!)
$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpull out couchsausagewafflesroom was cleansemi truckswould stay here againnext morningindoor poolno issuesnight's sleepking roomoutlet malleasy accessthe breakfast areaone night staystaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Dustin was on duty when we checked in. He was helping an older couple ahead of me and he was very patient with their many questions. He gave us a room on the top floor at the end of the hall and said that he would try to not put other guests in that area if at all possible. Good Sleep at a hotel is important to us! Dustin offered, and got us juice and water bottles from the breakfast area. He also showed us where the cookies were and said if there were none left to let him know and he would bake more.

Our room was a good sized king room with a pull out couch, frig/micro. The bathroom was of average size. The bed was comfortable.

The interior design of the hotel (lobby and room) was more like one would expect in a Las Vegas hotel---a lot of red! Red walls, red couch, red carpets, red lamps. The carpet in the hallways was very very "busy" and I couldn't really look at it as the pattern and print went every-which-way. The furniture in the lobby and breakfast area was also very "odd" in design and color. I'm not saying it was bad but it wasn't really my style of a calm, homey hotel.

The breakfast tables were round and very small and mostly taken up by a too-large flower arrangement. The breakfast had the cold and hot foods we've come to expect in hotels: waffles, eggs, biscuits, gravy, etc. Everything was clean and well-maintained.

Be careful of the parking! There are many spots but they are all very very narrow, especially when so many vehicles today are bigger.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end of the hall away from the expressway. The room we had was near the expressway but still not very loud.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spockmycat
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We do work hard to keep our hotel and decor as updated as possible and new renovations are always on their way. We will keep in mind all that you have said and rethink a few items that you have listed. I'm thankful for you staying with us and please join us again on your future travels!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Suites this pass weekend and I only have great things to say about this hotel from my room all the way down to the lovely ladies that cleaned my room. The comfort suite was very clean the service was great i love the breakfast i am a retired veteran of the US Army and if i had my white glove inspection my room would have passed with flying colors. Great hotel i will be staying again in a few weeks for the holidays Great job Comfort Suite Staff!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thanks so much! We appriciate you taking the time to place a review. It definatly means alot to our team when we get a Great review. The whole staff works very hard to make sure our guest are comfortable and happy. I will share this review with the staff to let them know they are doing a good job. Thanks and see you soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Based on good reviews and a clean Bedbugregistry.com check, my family and I stopped here on our way home from vacation. The hotel lobby was very inviting and clean, but the hall and rooms were a different story. We found hairs, dirt, trash, and other unsettling debris on the floor, especially behind the beds. The same was found under the mattress on the linens. It was apparent that the rooms had not been cleaned well in quite a long time.

We informed the manager of the problem, and she offered us different rooms and a discount. We opted to go ahead and leave and our charges were immediately reversed without question. The staff, including the manager, was very friendly and understanding. Overall, this would be a decent place to stay if it had a top to bottom cleaning.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Cope5
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate you and your review. Im truly sorry that you had that experience as you entered your room, I have addressed this issue with my Housekeeping Staff to ensure that this type of situation will not occur again. Thank you for giving us the chance to accomodate you and your family. I hope this situation will not deter you from staying with our property in the future. If I could be of any futhur assistance, please don't hesitate to call. Hope you have GREAT Travels and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We halted here in between our 14hrs drive to Florida.. My husband n I were very tired and checked in late at night for a good night sleep b4 continuing to our destination..

The check-in was quick, rooms were clean, beds were good.. We stayed for the night n checked out in the morning after breakfast..

The only concern was breakfast area was too small and hence looked crowded.. We did not like d food much.. So jus had juice n left..

However, the overall experience was good n breakfst area o food was nt really a problem.. A good place to take a break after a long journey.. Liked the location.. we can easily avoid morning traffic as it is nt exactly in the busy area..

• Stayed: November 2012
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review our hotel. Im glad you were comfortable and able to get some rest. We appreciate all our guest and we look forward to seeing happy faces returning. So hopefully we will see you again in the future! Have safe travels and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Fantastic Pool with pool towels and the water was clean and warm,O MG there are people that really care for all those that pass thru their doors.Let me tell you the room was exhilarating and refreshing in all areas.Yes and I found a luggage cart that worked and rolled with a easy push and no loud noise---Thank you---- Breakfast had several flavors of yogurt and waffles ready in a matter of two minutes and spacious seating, warm and not on top of everyone. Impressive collection of team work and a great staff,well done Kelly and Staff.To experience what is arguably the best Comfort Suites in the Company-----So go ahead do not take my word for it, book a room and you will see. Great job to all the staff and the GM Kelly.Ray and Lynn, see you next month.

Room Tip: King suites are excellent Main floor easy to get to everything
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Thank you SO much for your comment! Our whole staff works really hard to make sure that every guest who stays, wants to return! We appriciate our guest very much! Hope to see again soon!