“Use2B Better”

Sunrise China
Ranked #34 of 53 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to this resturant since they opened and I must admit, They Use2B Better. I know they changed either owners or management years ago and it hasn't been the same since. Service and quality have gone downhill. Oh well, time to find another Chinese resturant.

2  Thank cherry7up

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Used to order here allot because they delivered. Food and portions were at one time great as was service. Now last two times there to busy to take your order so they wind up leaving out part of it. They skrimp there portions and they dont care when something is wrong with your order. I sppent near $70 and wound up without a third of my order being placed and still having to go out and get food. Not worth.the hassle to order for food thats gone down in size and flavor.

1  Thank bubbin79
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I had this at least once a week while my husband was working in locust grove and they delivered it to my room and it was quick.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Found a hair in my food. Food is sub par to start with. If you want good Chinese food try china house on hwy 20 next to the publix.

1  Thank GeorgiaWrenster
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My husband and I ate here for the first time a few days ago and really enjoyed our visit. The waitress didn't talk much, but was polite enough. We each ordered a combination meal which included your choice of soup, an egg roll, fried rice and an entree. While we waited for our food we were served fresh, crispy fried wontons with sweet and sour dipping sauce. This was my first time experiencing this at a Chinese restaurant. My husband got egg drop soup and Mongolian beef and I ordered wonton soup and chicken lo mein. Both dishes were delicious and we did not have to wait long at all for them to come out. For all of the food plus two drinks our bill was still under $20!