“Hope you like hair!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Locust Grove, Georgia
“Hope you like hair!”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Found a hair in my food. Food is sub par to start with. If you want good Chinese food try china house on hwy 20 next to the publix.

1 Thank GeorgiaWrenster

Jackson, Georgia
“Delicious Food at a Reasonable Price!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My husband and I ate here for the first time a few days ago and really enjoyed our visit. The waitress didn't talk much, but was polite enough. We each ordered a combination meal which included your choice of soup, an egg roll, fried rice and an entree. While we waited for our food we were served fresh, crispy fried wontons with sweet and sour dipping sauce. This was my first time experiencing this at a Chinese restaurant. My husband got egg drop soup and Mongolian beef and I ordered wonton soup and chicken lo mein. Both dishes were delicious and we did not have to wait long at all for them to come out. For all of the food plus two drinks our bill was still under $20!

• Visited December 2011
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Not that great & unfriendly”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

We visited there once & the food was par, not terrible, but only par. Since then, we have noticed no one eats there & that tells me a lot.

Visited December 2010
1 Thank crams2219
Florida
“Repeat visit and just as good.”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The lunch special here is the bomb! Fresh, hot, quality and quantity! I couldn't eat all of mine. I ordered shrimp in lobster sauce with hot tea. It came with crispies and warmed sauce, choice of soup, chicken wing, entree which included a huge glob of fried rice and fortune cookie. My only complaint is the server was a little on the cold side. The guy who rung me up (manager, owner?) was warm and friendly. I'd go back again for sure. It is a nice lunch after shopping the outlet mall. Consistently good food and excellent value.
The place is narrow but great for lunch.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank time_traveler99
Locust Grove, GA
“Used to be a favourite”
Reviewed March 29, 2009

On Saturday March 28, 2009 around 7:15pm I ordered delivery from Sunrise China. I have been eating their food since they opened more than 6 years ago and it was always good. I ordered my usual beef and broccoli spicy and large house fried rice. Food was delivered around 7:50pm and needed to be heated up. The food was not as ordered, it was very bland, this happened about three weeks before and I didn’t do anything about it then. This time I put the food in the fridge and took it back to Sunrise China around 1pm on Sunday March 29, 2009. The person at the register would not give his name, he gave me a very hard time and was nasty towards me when I told him what was wrong. There was only a spoonful of each item missing from being tasted. He argued with me and refused to give me a credit for the $18. He told me he would call the police and have me arrested, I don’t know what he expected the police to do about this. I kept telling him that I didn’t want to argue over an $18 tap and if he wasn’t going to make this right, than I would let as many people know about his attitude as could.
So if you happen to be in Locust Grove GA and are looking for Chinese food, don’t eat at Sunrise China, they don’t appreciate the business and consider Americans to be too lazy or stupid to care.
Signed
Sick and tired of being expected to just take it!

5 Thank efreilich