“Perfect Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect Stay”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Very Spacious, Tasha is wonderful at communicating. The house is nice. Neighborhood very quiet. I will be rebooking. I cant thank her enough.

Management Response
Mar 1, 2017
Thank you very much for your stay. I appreciate you and looking forward to hearing from you again!
girly7329
Yazoo City, Mississippi
“Great Stay and Great Price”
Reviewed August 3, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The home was exactly what I believed. My family and I loved the space! We felt safe in the neighborhood. The host was extremely nice. The home was in a great location.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 4, 2016
Thank you so much for your stay!

I welcome you to visit again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing