“Prices a little high for location”

Arizona's At Stonecrest
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Lithonia
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were traveling to Atlanta & did not want to hit Atlanta at 5pm, so we stopped here for an early dinner around 4:30, surprised to see as many other people there also on a Wednesday. The atmosphere is very nice, you do feel like you are in AZ, friendly & nice server, but we were surprised when we saw menu, since this restaurant is at a Mall, though not in the Mall. I thought the filet was very high & even though the meal came w/sides, some sides cost extra, like a baked potato, thought that was ridiculous. The steak was good, tender & tasty, as were the mashed potatoes, salad also fresh. I just thought it was out of place, felt we should be dressed up to eat here. We may eat there again, but at least we will know what we are getting into if we do.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We were there for a graduation party with reservation so we did not have to wait. Our server was very entertaining and the atmosphere was good. I was very disappointed with the menu as well as the high price, the portion was very small and there wasn't a lot to choose from. Wasn't impressed with the food either.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Our service was good as well, the waitress was very personable and professional.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stopped in for dinner on Thursday night and enjoyed the visit. Atmosphere was very nice and our server and general manager both kept us entertained. Food was good, portion was good and the server was very knowledgeable about what was good on the menu and what should be tried with trepidation.

That said, location was good, price was right, outdoor seating was good. I had the fish tacos and they were okay, but I didn't expect them to taste like an authentic Mexican restaurant. They were good but between the service and the atmosphere and crowd, I enjoyed this restaurant.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is about my second time at this restaurant, and I wasn't impressed the first time or this time either! The food is too pricey for the taste, and the customer service is not that good. We had a birthday party / dinner there with 10 people that we reserved for and we only needed three extra seats or one small table for us to eat comfortably. These people didn't even accommodate us!! The hostess kept talking about waiter's breaks and other parties MAY be coming in and so forth, all kinds of excuses. And acted as if we were eating there for free!! Then lied to us repeatedly, first she stated we could have the table next to us then went on about how we couldn't have the table next to us or behind, although they were not occupied. So the 3 children all under the age of 10 had to sit two tables down across from us by themselves. This was ridiculous. The best part of this birthday party / dinner was our server, she was so nice and prompt and the décor. But then after all this was over they proceeded to ask us if we could leave because they had another party coming in at 20min!! I spoke with the manager / Marketing Strategist and his solution was to give me a business card with 10% off my next meal! WILL NEVER EAT AT ARIZONA'S AT STONECREST AGAIN!! They have lost several great customers, my aunt USED to eat there every Friday night with her girls!! Oh well!!

2  Thank Carmen C