“Good brunch!”

Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Lithonia
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

While traveling decided to stop at new (to us) restaurant. Atmosphere was very nice, waitstaff was attentive and food very good. Favorites were plain pancakes and baked beans.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

We were there on a Tuesday night and they had a band performing. The music was great and I had a glass of Dead Bolt wine which was surprisingly good. I would recommend the place for a girls night out.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Let me first state that I've been here before and not have not been really impressed. However, for some reason this night was different. Maybe because I was hungry or maybe the atmosphere was more 'grown and sexy'. We were there on a Friday night and arrived about 8:30p. The parking lot was filled to capacity as always on a friday night but there was an area blocked off maybe for the band that would be playing at 9pm. People were pulling up their lawn chairs and ordering drinks. We waited to be seated for about an hour and the time flew by because of the music and the people watching. We were seated and greeted within 3 min. We both ordered salads and hubby chose the salmon over cheese grits and I picked chicken tender platter. We both ordered drinks. Service was ok, not overly attentive and not slow..just ok. My chicken tenders were hand battered with honey mustard sauce, sauteed veggies and garlic mashed potatoes that taste similar to the betty crocker garlic brand. This was the 1st time I remember my dinner at this place being delicious. I did not pick the steak because I save that for stoney river..GEEZE love that place.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

In town for business and staying at a nearby hotel, had a late night solo dinner at the bar. Customers and staff were friendly, my salmon on the cheesy grits was perfectly cooked medium and the apple pecan cobbler was the best I've had!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had my birthday dinner at Arizona's on Sunday evening. I ordered a cosmo from the bar and it was great! Our server was just ok...he was a little delayed and not very attentive. I ordered the seafood platter with fried shrimp, grilled lobster and crabcake. The food was very tasty but not enough for the hefty $34 price tag and it only comes with 1 side so the salad was extra. One of my guests ordered well done steak and it was not close to well at all! When our server was advised he seemed annoyed to take it back. We were not offered dessert and my friend asked our server did they do anything special for birthdays and he hastily said NO and walked away. The decor was beautiful!! Poor service but food was good.