“Wonderful Atmosphere”

Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Lithonia
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

A very nice and relaxing restaurant. We were very impressed with our waiter. Our waiter was extremely knowledgeable of all items on the menu and was able to assist us settling in on meal for the evening. As far as items on the menu, I would have preferred to see more seafood. All in all, it was nice.

There are newer reviews for Arizona's At Stonecrest

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I love fried onion rings and the one's here are yummy. Extra wide slices and full of flavor! My hubby and I went on a rare date night, just the 2 of us for once. We were visiting from out of town and staying in a hotel in Covington. My filet was tender and cooked to perfection, a bit salty but I like that. Hubby had a bone in rib eye that he couldn't finish, a bit too big for him. The place is a bit pricey but good for a special dinner. As an added note, I read a negative review from someone that felt they were treated rudely because they were white. I think that is ridulous. We were treated very, very nicely by the staff. They were very friendly!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very good place to dine, the staff was very good. The night we happened to eat there, the music was way to loud (a live band) was playing and if it would have been a lot softer the evening would have been great.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Arizona's has a great vegetable plate,-grilled zuchini , sweet potatoe hash browns, anand Leaping horses Cabernet is their table wine.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Been coming here for a while, menu might need an update. But every item is great.