“Some positives and negatives”

Arizona's At Stonecrest
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Lithonia
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The server was friendly and helpful. Service was timely. A wine special was provided that evening with half off any bottle of wine. The filet was cooked properly but tough. The salmon was very good. The positive points were excellent and the negatives unpleasant. Probably would give them another try.

There are newer reviews for Arizona's At Stonecrest

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Arizona attempts to bring a bit of Buckhead to Lithonia. The attempt is a success with a well laid out decor and finely dressed staff. While my wallet was not pleased with the price of the drinks or food, my stomach was, so game set match. Its not the place for an average date, but more so, that special someone or a client you want to impress.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Great food, great bar for the price. Waiters are friendly, and make sure your food arrives fresh and hot

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Love, love, love the salmon and cheese grits over spinach!!!! When my brother visits from Maryland, he insists on going here just to have this dish. The staff are professional also and the band (may be various artists) is great!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Yes, it's pricey but the ambience was nice for a Sunday early evening. The hostess tried to seat us at a table of about 8 guests who were a little noisy for me getting off the road from a long trip just wanting to eat something. I suggested she move us away a few tables, she should have picked up on this. The waitress was overly friendly, I appreciated her food suggestions but she didn't have to be so "girlfriendish" She suggested the lamb ribs and they didn't disappoint. I ordered a homemade chicken salad and I forget that every home is different, I don't like nuts and fruit in my salad. The greens were mixed with iceberg and some romaine but the iceberg were long chunks. My daughter order the sweet potatoes because she doesn't eat pork and low and behold, who knew they put pieces of pork over the sweet potatoes. They were sweet potato hash browns but the potatoes were cubed but sweet and cooked tender. I am sitting here salivating for more of those lamb ribs.