See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Very nice staff and rooms are set at a good rate,will be coming back very soon,very close to all stores and the place is very well maintained.if u haven’t been here yet then I very strongly recommend that u give knights inn a try before you pay the other outstanding rates around

Trip type: Traveled with family
Yogesh G, General Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest
We appreciate for your comfortable stay with us.
we still try to serve you with better services at all time.
Thanks again
Yogi

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Ms. Susie has been like a mom to me n my wife. She makes sure we pay on time and make our stay comfortable. Along with Ms. Susie is another young lady that also helps me and my wife with our need here. I can't remember her name but when I do I'll let you guys know. The manager Yogi is very understanding to our situation and allows us extra time sometimes even if we have to pay a late fee. The house keeping is excellent and I'm very grateful for the service from the knights inn team. I will continue my stay here as long as I can. I appreciate the love here

Dear Guest
We appreciate for your valubale feedback. also glad our Front Desk take care of all needs.
we once again thanks and hope to serve you better .
Yogi

Reviewed September 13, 2019

I just want to say that my stay with my family was awesome. We were there for the Labor Day weekend and ican honestly say my family enjoyed the stay. The beds were very comfortable and the staff were really nice. We were greeted as soon as we entered the hotel lobby. I travel a lot on business and do look forward to returning to this hotel. The entire staff was so nice.

Reviewed August 31, 2019

We had a booking here when travelling through Georgia. Turned up to find a woman yelling at the night manager about an unacceptable room and threatening to call the police. Not good first impression. We then tried to check in and despite our reservation, we were told no space and basically had the door slammed in our face. No apologies or help to find alternative accommodation.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Dear Jen,
Our team strives to demonstrate excellent customer service and transparency at all times, so we are saddened to hear that this was not the case during your recent visit. For that, we apologize. To ensure we live up to our commitment, we will investigate this further and will act accordingly.
Though we could not accommodate you during this trip, we hope for the chance to make it up to you in the future. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed April 2, 2019

Terrible. Do NOT stay here. Sleep in your car. We stayed here because we had no other real option as there were no vacancies in other hotels in the area. We stopped due to "stop and go" traffic congestion. The room that we stayed in had a deep filth and smelled like it had been smoked in for decades. Even more disturbing was when we were awakened by someone, purportedly from the front desk, trying to violently and forcibly break down the door and enter our room just after 4:00 A.M., shouting questions about the room being occupied. I almost called the police, but we immediately left the motel after ensuring that the area outside the door was clear. This incident was so unsettling that I would have considered using a firearm against the intruder to protect my familly.

Date of stay: March 2019