“Clean, great breakfast and staff!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The staff took time to answer all questions we had. They also provided an earlier breakfast than what was listed as our party needed get on the road in the morning.

Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 19, 2012

I never wrote a review before, BUT, after a great stay here, I knew I had to share my experience.
There were four other members of my family who booked rooms at the Fairfield Inn last weekend.
I stayed in a suite which accommodated us all for pre dinner gatherings, in order to catch up on news form all the different states we traveled from.
The suite was clean and comfortable, with a desk,sofa, TV, and stereo system
The separate bedroom had 2 queen beds, with 5 small square pillows on each. The bed and pillows,were very clean and comfortable.
Breakfasts, --- There was a waffle maker, 3 different egg sandwiches which you would warm in the microwave, juices, yogurt cups, fresh fruit etc. Very adequate.
I have only good things to say about the front desk. I dealt with Cynthia, and Michelle. Both were extremely pleasant and efficient.
There is a mall within walking distance, and several restaurants. We ate at Applebees, which was very good.

Only suggestion is ---My husband would suggest an additional painting or two on the walls :) They are a little sparse.

All in all , I don't think you can go wrong staying at this' Fairfield Inn by Marriott.'
El.N

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Ambur F, Sales Coordinator at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

Dear Ms. Tylord,

Thank you so much for your response. We are all exstatic about the great experience you had at our facility. We would be more than happy to take care of the paint job, so your next experience you have with will be even more SUPERB!!!

Can't wait for your return.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This hotel has the most wonderful people working day and night. My family comes down to GA to visit and we stay only here. With staff like Nick and Linda and Cynthia you cant go wrong with the perfect stay. Breakfest is every morning and its always perfect, not to mention the best cookies you ever had. The pool is big and always clean, the hot tub is just right at all times. The cleaning crew is always on point. Dont stay anywhere else but here.

Room Tip: Every room is great
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Nikkia,

Thank you so much for your repeat business we really enjoy hosting your family during their stay. And thank you for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review. We look forward to all of your upcoming visits.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Three night stay for business and with wife since it was Valentine's Day. Impressed with staff from check-in and throughout the stay. Had a suite with an unusual layout, the bathroom was in the living room area and the work desk was in the bedroom. The wireless worked well so did not need the access in the bedroom. The couch was very uncomfortable as the cushions sunk into the frame when sitting on them. The mattress was not the best for good sleep. Staff offered a different room but I did not want to go through the trouble of moving. Stonecrest mall is within walking distance if you don't buy anything big or heavy. Many restaurants in the area and we found a very good sushi restaurant for Valentine's Day. Despite the issues mentioned I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear GrofVA,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review. We are happy that you enjoy your stay and we welcome you back for another stay.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I was recently in the Lithonia/Conyers area of GA and was looking for a place to stay. I was going to stay at the Comfort Suites till I realized there were so many bad reviews so I opted for this Fairfield Inn right next door. This hotel is located right next door to the Stonecrest Mall and is actually on it's "ring road" so there are plenty of restaurants & shopping within a short driving or walking distance.

The front desk staff was friendly & efficient, the hotel was very clean and the room was spacious, clean & well-apointed for a Fairfield. My only complaint was that I was in the last room at the end of the hall on the first floor and the WiFi didn't seem to reach it very well. The signal strength would go up & down. I got my laptop connected but the connection would come & go with the signal so I finally connected it to the CAT-5 cable at the desk. I never could get my iPad or iPhone connected in the room. I was able to get the iPhone connected in the workout room so I'm assuming in the middle of the hotel you will be fine with your connection. The workout room seemed to be in good working order. The weight machine is a little "funky" for arm-related excercises but does work. The breakfast area was spacious and had a good selection including a few items you don't typically see in these type of breakfast areas. Overall, I would return but I would make sure I have a room in the middle of the hotel so that I had consistent WiFi.

Room Tip: Get a room in the middle if you need WiFi
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Ambur F, Sales Coordinator at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Mr. Gary,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay over all and when you return we will be more than happy to place you in the center of the hotel.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Only had to stay here one night and that was way too long. Staff was warm and cordial something I take note of. The room on the other hand was ill-prepped. The bathroom door did not close, simply because of cheap materials and misalignment that would involve taking the entire mounting surface down. The curtains did not close all the way, so the adjacent hotel with its bright lights, had no problem keeping our room illuminated. When they said they had a gym, I at least expected a working treadmill, but that was too much to ask. Bottom line is, if you are just passing through, and need a quick break to rejuvenate, go elsewhere.

Room Tip: Pass on this one. You deserve better
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear Kaine,

I'm sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations during your stay. If you get an opportunity my General Manager, Melanie Kincaid (770-484-9993), would like to discuss the problems in which you experienced.

We hope that you will return one day, and upon your departure you will have a different outlook on our property.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

This was a lovely hotel! We are glad we stayed here.

Our room was beautiful and the room was perfect and clean !!! Our room was clean, bed was clean, bathroom was clean. We also had a frig & microwave.
If you let them know you have allergies, they will put you in a special allergy free room which was great!
Our bed had a Foam top mattress and was very comfortable as were the chairs in the room.

The staff were very friendly & cheerful!
Breakfast was great! Besides the usual breakfast cereals, bagels, muffins, waffles, etc -- they also had 3 kinds of microwave breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, fruit cups, yogurt parfaits with granola and bottled water! Very nice!

My only complaints would be:
The pool was milky white from too much chlorine. And our showerhead made an awful high pitched squeal when we took a shower.

Would love to stay here again!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Lithonia. I'm glad to hear that overall your stay was enjoyable. I did bring up your concerns with my manager and we have resolved the issues mentioned.

I would like to personally apologize for your inconvenience. If you would please give me a call at 770-484-9993.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
0 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Courtyard Atlanta Conyers
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta McDonough
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Gwinnett Place
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia? Share your experiences!