“Great customer service”

GreenLeadersBronze level
los angeles, california
“Great customer service”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights. Every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. They exceeded my expectations. Employee attitude is what makes the difference whether I stay at a 5 star or 2 star hotel. Our room was always clean and very comfortable. Its location is great with the Stonecrest mall across the street and a variety of restaurants nearby. This hotel is ideal for business travelers and families on a budget. I enjoyed the fact that I could connect my laptop to the internet without paying $14.95 per day and print materials at no additional cost. I highly recommend this Hilton Garden Inn!

• Liked — location, well trained employees, adequate conference rooms, business center
  • Disliked — The restaurant and bar closed at 10pm.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed May 29, 2007

I tell you what. This hotel has got its cutomer service together. While there some lil hits here and there, overall the experience was wonderful. From check-in to check-out. It was a wonderful stay and has to be one of the best hotels within 10 miles. And the hotel restaurant is WONDERFUL! The Fairfield next door is good as well, and I hope the new remodeled Hyatt Place will be as good as the others, but for now, "The Garden" is the best.

• Liked — The cookies at the front desk and the great restaurant.
  • Disliked — WIFI never did work, and had to get my own network cable from the Big Box store at the mall.
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
SARASOTA,FL
Reviewed October 23, 2006

Friends and I stayed here in March of 2006 and was very pleased with our Hotel room which was really cozy and comfortable and the staff made us feel as if we were at home. The location is great for shopping and dinning especially Glady's knight and Ron Winnans restaurant. Looking forward to returning next year!

Stayed September 2006
2 Thank TESHA71
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed February 19, 2006

My family and I stayed at this location when we attended the funeral of Coretta Scott King. Despite having full capacity and huge crowds that inundated the hotel breakfast area the morning of the funeral (the adjacent mall lots were used for parking and busing those attending the services), the staff handled the crowds extremely well. If the staff was overwhelmed, they didn't show it and treated us very courteously.

The amenities at the hotel are great and I would recommend it to anyone staying on this side of the metro Atlanta area. Stonecrest Mall and numerous restaurants are just steps away.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
5 Thank Verve
Lakasha T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East Stonecrest to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
Reviewed July 4, 2005

We stayed at the brand-new Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East on July 4th. It is right next to the large Stonecrest Mall right off of I-20. Opened in June 2005.

The hotel was immaculately clean with beautiful Milliken carpet. Hotel features an indoor swimming pool with new work-out room. Breakfast area is large with continental or buffet breakfast available in the mornings.

Service was wonderful with bright smiles and comments from all the three front-desk staff we talked to. One lady in the breakfast area even entertained our 21-month-old while my wife and I ate breakfast.

Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2005
3 Thank Copernileo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest? Share your experiences!