“All as expected for a HGI”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Recently stayed here for the 2nd time this year. If you frequently visit HGI's, then this location will not disappoint you. The staff is friendly & helpful. The property is well maintained and provides the amenities expected for this brand.

The hotel itself sits on an outer ring road around the Stonecrest Mall, there are several other national brand hotels located adjacent to this property. Also in the area are several casual chain restaurants as well as some upscale dining options. Convenient to the expressway as well. Other than the department store anchor tenants, the mall has few national store brands located inside.

Without hesitation, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank McMacHouse
Lakasha T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

had a great stay, everything went as planned. The only thing that needed some help is the Hilton Garden sign should also be on the side of the building facing the road, I pulled into the Hotel next door first and had to double back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gregory E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank your for your feedback. We are excited to here that your enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife, son and I spent the Labor Day weekend at this property and found it to be a GREAT choice. This was an "Honors" stay but I believe the rates were reasonable. The desk staff were absolutely "top drawer" with no ill interactions. My Son was extremely happy with the pizza we ordered from Room Service as was I with the Chef Salad. We reported an issue with a toilet that was "running" a bit longer than I felt was necessary and it was corrected very quickly. The Room was very clean. Our room was not apparently scheduled for cleaning until after 2:00PM on Sunday but in retrospect, I feel we should have told them we were going to be out most of the day. At any rate, we elected to forego the cleaning and simply had housekeeping to replace the towels. Again, we very pleased with the property.

Room Tip: We always request a room away from the elevator but there did not appear to be a problem with elevat...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cobra3073
Gregory E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are gald to hear you and your family enjoyed there stay with us!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Everybody of the desk and housekeeping was wonderful, they all stopped to say hey and made sure my stay was comfortable. The hotel was close to the interstate, but was quieter than most of the hotels I have been to.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Soca -Castillo Y

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful to hear you had a wonderful stay and we hope you return!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hotel was fine; however, I was forced to do this review in order to stop the harrassing emails asking me to do a review. Please do not provide your email address if you do not want to receive a ton of emails. Also, I was expecting the Hilton Honors goodie bag (water, snacks, etc), and was told that it would be in my room. When I asked about it later, I was told that if it was not already in the room, then there was nothing that could be done. I look forward to those late night snacks and was extremely disappointed by the attitude of the desk clerk... Poor service!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear that your stay was great and we apologize for the email error.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I found the hotel to be clean, affordable and comfortable. The staff is always friendly, upbeat and accommodating. The hotel location, being near shopping, restaurants, movies and major highways, I found to be a major asset. I would definitely recommend The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest Hotel 5 stars especially for a hotel a of it's size. For a small to medium sized hotel they provide the comfort and service of a much larger property.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your stay was great!!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotel is beautiful, very clean, quiet, safe and the staff is great. Accessible to everything in the area; mall, movie theatre, restuarants and activities. I will highly recommend the HGI to friends & colleagues. Great experience as well as a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
0 mi away
Hampton Inn Conyers
Hampton Inn Conyers
#2 of 15 in Conyers
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest? Share your experiences!