“Good, but slow, and not very accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Lithonia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
mcdonough
“Good, but slow, and not very accommodating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We went to this restaurant for lunch. We were seated right away. We were both very clear on what meals we wanted. First of all, I don't understand why they bring three breadsticks to a table with two people. I think they should either bring two, or four.. Anyway, when the food arrived, my husbands order was correct, however, they brought me the wrong thing. The waiter took it back and placed my order again. Meanwhile, my husband was waiting for my food to come out so that we could eat together, but it took a long time for them to prepare the new order, since the restaurant had filled up quickly. To me, I think the waiter (and at carrabbas they do this) should have returned my husbands food also and at least kept it warm for him while we waited. The food was good, but overpriced for a lunch meal, and for the size of it. Not to mention the waiter wasn't very apologetic over making us wait so long to get our food.

• Visited February 2012

Crisfield, Maryland
“Good meals at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

This was my first trip to this location, but I have always had good meals at other Olive Gardens. As expected, the food and service was great.

• Visited January 2012
Sumter, South Carolina
“Special staff, that know about service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

I love Olive Garden, but this one is my favorite. I only get one thing, and I get it every single time, the Tuscan steak with potatoes. I remember when it was 18oz and only $14.99 lol. Even so the location at Lithonia, serves it up the best and if they should get it wrong, they usually bring it back right the second time or keep on trying. If more attempts are needed (i am actually picky about the medium well versus well) You can expect to be comped on the check or a free desert...get the cheesecake. OG gets it. Give people good service and even when you err, they still want to come back. That simple!

Visited April 2011
Covington, Georgia
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

I was becoming disillusioned with Olive Garden. The pasta dishes had gotten to be just so-so, but my last visit changed my mind. The pasta was superb. Kudos.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Real Italian? Hardly.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

With a cookbook and a little skill you can make better Italian at home and avoid the thugs at Stonecrest. Anyone with any Italian blood in them is more qualified to be an Italian chef than anyone working here.