“Not what's making the location loose it's flare”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 105 Restaurants in Lithonia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 9, 2014

When I first started going to this location they were very efficient and the food was great. The last three visits have become more disappointing. They ran out one of their signature items, the loaded potato skins, then they started to charge me for requesting a different type of chicken on my salad, which they have never done in the year that I have been eating that salad. The last time my husband ordered the Parmesan crusted chicken it was like kid portions. Needless to say we no longer have weekly visits to this location.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant many times and this time was the worst. The food was horrible and the customer service was slow. We sat for almost 10 minutes before the waitress arrived. We ordered the ribs and steak. I had to send the ribs back, because they sent out bones (hardily any meat on them) and the steak was tough. I will not be back anytime soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Called a order in at 8:45pm and was told I could come pick it up in twenty minutes. . when I arrived at 9:05pm I was told I could pick my order up at the bar. When I talked to the lady at the bar and told her my name for the pickup she then told the manager and he asked me what I ordered, I told him my order then he printed up my receipt and proceeded to go get it. . He can out and told me they were getting it ready. .15min later the lady asked me had he taken care of me and I told her he said he was going to get my order that I called in a while ago.. she proceeds to go to the back aswell and comes back out and says that they are getting it ready. A few minutes after that the manager approaches me and tells me the reason my order isn't ready is because they had to remake my chicken because it was burnt and I told him that I called that order in over 45min ago and was he going to discount my bill and he asked if I wanted a dessert and I said no, he then takes my bill and takes of half, so I continue to wait and I look around and see there are so many orders coming out of the kitchen but is taking over a hour just to make chicken, so I left and will not ever go back

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We went in the middle of the week and it was kind of busy but its all worth it. The food is great, the atmosphere has a fun feeling vibe with live music sports games and people conversating. We had a really long wait after we ordered, so we were offered free deserts for the whole table. Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Came in late (9:30 pm) due to flight that was delayed 6 hours. This place was still very crowded and noisy this late. They had a security guard inside, which did not make me feel secure (why would you need a security guard at a TGIF?). Food was normal TGIF. Service was good.