“Acceptable place from breakfast if you are in the area.”

Mamie's Kitchen Biscuits
Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in Lithonia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Snellville, Georgia
“Acceptable place from breakfast if you are in the area.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I stopped by this spot and had breakfast. She had the sausage plate and I have the steak plate - both had grits and scrambled eggs. There must have been about four perfectly scrambled eggs on each plate, a generous portion of grits and both the steak (2) and the sausage (2) were quite good. I realized once I got to our table that there was no biscuit included in the breakfast plates. Had to go back to the cashier and order two buttered biscuits, so all totaled, our bill was about $15.

We both had a diet coke and it tasted a bit funny. Perhaps the dispenser wasn't clean - or the ice machine. I noticed the health inspection report that was displayed had an 87 B rating.

We would eat here again - but only if we happened to be in the area.

• Visited February 2013