“Comfort when I needed it”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
SAINT PETERSBURG
“Comfort when I needed it”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Very nice and still new looking hotel. Was in town for a funeral and it was the relaxation I needed. Clean room and excellent service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
LITHONIA
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I needed to get a room at the last minute due to flooding in my home. I called Microtel
because it is located about two miles away.When I called the direct number Sheila answered the phone. She was professional and very helpful. My only sad part is that you weren't dog friendly and I had to board my big baby. All of the staff were very polite and accomudating.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 30, 2012

As always everthing was great. My wife and I stay three times a year at the motel and always enjoy it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

AUGUSTA
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The service that I experienced was great! However,I was disappointed in the room. It was small and could have been a little bit cleaner. I had an issue with being able to lock my room door and my room had an unpleasant odor. I will not be staying in another Microtel in the near future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Stayed 1 night and will NEVER again. Dated rooms, horrible breakfast, overcharged my credit card, lobby was full of young people hanging out all night.....There are alot of Hotel choices in the area to choose from besides this hotel. Don't waste your money staying at this one.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My family reserved 5 non-smoking rooms through hotels.com. When we arrived the rooms were not available, the rooms we were given were dirty, dried urine around the toilet they refused to give us extra towels. I will never stay at this motel or any other Microtel. Horrible!!!!!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tonya M
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This motor hotel is an excellent value. I was there for a weekend workshop. I asked for a discount and got a very nice one, as well as a corner suite. The place was very quiet. The suite was equipped with a fridge that actually worked very well, an iron and board, a bar w/ sink, and a microwave oven.
The suite was of a comfortable size. In fact the by-words for this hotel could be: Clean, Comfortable, and Affordable.

The Staff were all very friendly and responsive.

I had a great time there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain? Share your experiences!