Comfort Suites
$139
$119
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Stonecrest(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
$89
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
$68
$79
ComfortInn
All reviewssleeper sofabig tvfree breakfastlobby arearooms are largehotel experiencestonecrest mallstay there againbreakfast barbed was comfortablestaff was friendlyfront desk staffenjoyed my staypleasant stayfamily reunioncoffee makergreat experience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2009

Paid $65/nt + tax on priceline. Can't beat this price, short-notice, on a holiday weekend. The hotel is 20-30 minutes from downtown and mid-town, but we didn't mind driving eat & play. Complimentary continental breakfast was included.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 3, 2009

So many complaints hard to know where to begin. To begin with I was quoted and charged highest room rate and doesn't compare to what the hotel is calling their average yearly rate. The 50% off second night booking is a farce.....charged $139 for first night with 50% off second night deal. Average rate is $111 a night, go figure your deal. Secondly, motel had booked three different family reunions and the hotel was a nightmare from the moment we pulled in parking lot. Parking lot was swarmed with people drinking and crowding lobby entrance; won't post the vulgarity coming from guest outside the lobby entrance. Using the elevators with children was a risk ; people with cocktails in hand several times trying to approach us. Thirdly, could not eat breakfast either morning of stay as the reunion guest swarmed the kitchen area and entire lobby. No one seemed to care about my party, perhaps because we were the only white family in the hotel. Fourth, noise from traffic of I-20 was an issue as well as partying, slamming room doors, running in hall ways and cursing coming from parking lot Fiday night. Fifth, location, location, location.....entire area beyond this road of hotels and the mall looks like a slum lords heaven....within one mile surrounding hotel you find bars on most windows....security is an issue to consider.....it's true you can't put lipstick on a pig! Sixth, manager only allowed a 20% discount on the rate for all the inconvience and horror of the stay......now consider we had to purchase breakfast 2 DAYS outside the hotel($36) and the rate per night was higher by $28 than the hotel's average rate(be careful of second night 50% off deals) .....I WOULD NEVER EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL OR LOCATION AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2009

Nice hotel and great staff. Typical Hyatt Place contemporary design. But the one item that bothered me at this hotel was the traffic noise from I-20. The "hotel map" feature on this site is NOT accurate. The hotel is nuzzled right against I-20 and no room escapes the noise of the trucks going by all night.

If you must stay here, demand a room with a "0" in the middle, such as 505 or 304. Those with a "1", such as 411 or 313 are RIGHT AGAINST the freeway and this hotel does not seem to have much noise insulation.

Breakfast was typical - nothing special and most of the weary diners were discussing the traffic noise. When will hotel designers decide that putting a facility right up a busy freeway and/or shining bright lights on it all night are not conducive to rest?

Sorry Hyatt, I won't return to this turkey.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank BarefootTom
Reviewed October 6, 2008

We just returned from staying at this hotel for 3 nights anf 4 days, From the moment we arrived the staff was warm, friendly and extremely helpful, the hotel was clean and very nice. The food was good, you have to try the chili (Very Good) To the Staff of Hyatt, thanks for making our weekend memorable. The staff around the clock, was great, smiles everywhere. Thanks again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 24, 2008

Staying at this hotel for four days. On day one, I called for maid service they didn't come. I came back two hours later , no maid service, so I left message on the maid's recorder and still no maid service on that day. Today day two, I saw the maid in the hall so asked her not to forget my room today. She said "okay " I also pointed at my room to make sure and I said the room number in Spanish and she ackowledged me and said "Its me I will clean it." I came back 4 hours later and my room is still dirty. I call the operater and upset and they send the same maid. She saying she"s sorry. So if you want to stay at this hotel with a dirty room and no maid service say at this Hyatt Place.

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank trotter13