“it is alot nicer than i have seen at other rr inns”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Reviewed February 19, 2011

the service here is highly professional, the rooms are very clean and come with a microwave and frig in each room. i have been here 3x and have been extremely satisfied each time. the hotel is in walking distance of a walmart, and other restaurants. it is near a lowes, and the interstate. the staff here is very friendly and work hard to take care of your needs in a timely manner.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank fixedsights48
jctouchofclass1, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Good Morning Mr. Tom,

Thank you so much we really appreciate for the review you had posted I am so happy to here that you enjoyed your stay at Red Roof Inn Lithonia. Yes we are located right across from Super Wal-Mart that is open 24 hours and that is so convenient for my guest here that they can just walk to the Wal-Mart,Publix and all the Restaurant near by.
Thank you again and have wonderful holidays and please come and visit us again we looking forward to give service.

Kamini Patel and Staff
Red Roof Inn,Lithonoa GA

Reviewed January 24, 2011

The location was convenient to get to Decatur,Ga where I was visiting family.
The hotel and my room were clean and well kept.
The Office administrator and all staff members were kind and helpful.
A Wal-mart across the street and Pet friendly too!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2010

The whole staff was so friendly...Customer service was excellent! Thanks to Ms.Kamini Patel.

I visited twice in August and always stayed an xtra nite. I really ejoyed my stay...

• Stayed: August 2010
jctouchofclass, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2010

Hello Sir/Madam:
Thank you so much for your review we greatly appriciate it and I am so happy that you enjoye your stay each time you here.
We will keep same service for ever for our guest, our guest is our family and family always care for each other so here we are taking care of our family.
Thank you and have wonder ful Labor Day weeken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you from the Red Roof Inn Lithonia Staff

Reviewed August 4, 2010

We booked a non smoking room through Hotels.com-- for two nights for a pretty decent price. When we arrived for check-in (very late), the staff was really nice and there was a security officer at the main entrance. It was promising, the neighborhood wasn't great but the parking lot was well lit and like I said, there was security. As we walked up to the room (in the stairwell), there was this... indescribable smell. Like Lysol and cigarettes with a hint of urine. We were put in a smoking room, there were red stains on the carpet, the bathroom was dirty, the shower door wouldn't close and the handle on the faucet came off everytime we turned it on. The place was disgusting. Some remodeling had clearly been done (there were screws still in the walls holding up nothing and the furniture didn't match). The walls had semi-white patches where art or cupboards used to hang. And there were water stains and cracks all over the ceiling.
Now, I've been in dumpy hotels-- and I've been in hostels. I feel like I have a pretty high tolerance for shabby, but I can't handle dirty-- and this was down right nasty. If I could give it zero stars i would.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
jctouchofclass, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam:
I Kamini Patel Manager of Red Roof Inn Located in Lithonia GA and I see you had bad experince for your stay because of the Smoking room please I do appologies from my hart and like to talk to you so I can get some more information from you so please if you kindly call me @ 770-322-1400 and we would like you to come back and visit us in your future visit. I will make sure provide you better service.
Thank you again and please exept my appologies,
Kamini Patel

Reviewed June 25, 2010

This hotel located on interstate and very open big parking space accross from big Wal-Mart open 24hours.
Good about this inn is cleint comes they all Business people so clen and quite enviorment.Breakfast is very nice like Choice hotel they have 24 hours coffee bar very good diffrent type of hot beverages, Microwave-Fridge and in room safe so that make stay good, and it is so convenent from any where you go.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My wife and I love to stay at this property when visiting our family in Lithonia. The management and staff makes us feel welcome each and every stay, and the service and quality is outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2009

My adult daughter and I were in ATL for the weekend. We stayed in another hotel on our first night and was very disappointed. We checked out of that hotel the next day and needed to find another one. We were recommended to Red Roof. I'm glad we followed the recommendation. The young woman at the front desk, Sheila Stafford, was extremely helpful, professional, courteous and friendly. She gave us a lovely room with two comfortable beds, crisp linen, very clean bathroom and towels...and cable with many channels and free wifi. My daughter and I were very comfortable and felt very safe, which is important to us as women traveling alone. Thank you, Ms. Stafford, for your hospitality and professionalism...we appreciate it very much and will be back again!

• Stayed: November 2009
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
4 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
4 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia? Share your experiences!