“Great customer service”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Lithonia
“Great customer service”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had a great experience with Diane, she was very helpful. I will visit this hotel again. The rooms were (hotel) is very close to the walmart, and one exit a away from a major mall. All tvs have hi-def.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kamini P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your comments and will share them with the staff, as well as, Ms Diane.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Lithonia GA. This year we have great changes coming up and would love to share them with you and your family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Decatur, Georgia
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We live just about 3 miles away from Red Roof Inn Lithonia. The ice storm was coming and we wanted to be sure that we would be warm during the entire storm. So, the husband decided to book a room for two days at Red Roof Inn Lithonia. Everything was wonderful. Now, we know where to go for just a little relaxation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kamini P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out to write us a review on Tripadvisor.

It is always a pleasure to accommodate the needs of our guests, especially during this past storm when individuals were stuck on highways and couldn't get home.

I was also very pleased that you and your guests enjoyed your stay with us, I will share your comments with my staff and as always, we look forward to seeing you again at Red Roof Inn Lithonia.

Again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to have you as our guest.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

My company got me his room because they have room for truck parking (like 2 if your lucky). Check in was simple, and even tho they were busy checking in a group they realized I wasn't part of them and checked me in with almost no wait. The room is an average room. Now the TV, that's a different story. It's nice to see someone actually take advantage of a high def TV. So many channels to choose from all crystal clear. The bathroom has only a shower but it's oversized and has room enough for 2 ;-). The bed was comfortable and made for a restful sleep. There is a Walmart across the street and several restaurants within walking distance. Now to breakfast. My wife said to not be negative about it but I have to say something. There is nothing saying that a hotel MUST provide a breakfast, so anything is better then nothing right? That being said breakfast consisted of Eggo waffles and coffee. Sure the had other things out but nothing looked appetizing. The part that really got me was the audacity of the person doing the breakfast to put out a "tip" basket and right where the prepackaged rolls were. Tip you for what?!? I stayed at a place the other day where they made eggs to order, I tipped because he was providing me a service beyond what was expected, yet you expect the same for no service at all. For shame. Would I stay here again? Sure, the TV alone demands that. So if your passing thru this isn't to bad a place, you could find better I'm sure, but you can also find worse.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Good afternoon Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time you had taken out to give us feed back and that is greatly appriciated by the owner and staff, so we can immprove in our service.

I did read in your review that you had enjoye our verity of channels on the Tv, cleaningness of the room and the shower. For Breakfast comments per our county rules we can not cook here since we do not have commercial kitchen but we still try to provide best for our guest. For the tip bowl I all reeady talk to my employee not to put there so you want have any issue in the future.

You been working with company local here so I am sure you going to pass thru here again, If ou do so please look for me or ask for me I would like to speak to you in person.

Thank you again for you feed back and looking forward to see you in your next visit.

Sinscerly,

Owner/GM
lithonia
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I walked in waited for about half an hour or more to check in, was given one rate upon ckeck in and got a higher rate upon check out. When done checking in while going to my room a gentleman held the door open to the elevator for me a gentleman I thought we exit the same floor and while walking he asked what my room number was of course I did not give him my room number and as I am walking there are guys standing in the hall I felt so small that man walking next to me goes halfway and enters his room and I keep going as fast as possible go into my room thought I was safe I called my husband to go in and told him how scared I was well I was tired fell asleep about 12:30 midnight we hear someone in our door my husband jumps up stands behind the door to keep this person from coming because he had a key to our room this man opens our door and I almost fainted I was so scared called the front desk and they said oh it was just a security guard wow like I felt safe now because it was not the man that asked me for my room number just a security guard don't stay here it's dangerous.

1 Thank Marysnight
Kamini P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Good afternoon,
In response to your survey on tripadvisor, we do apologize that your stay wasn't pleasant but as we discussed prior to your departure in regards to giving out your room information to another guest is always a definate NO NO. We here at the hotel pride ourselves with privacy of our guests and do not give out any such information and we dont advise for our guests to give out their information if they are just meeting someone as well.
Our security at night does regular checks on our vacant rooms & may have simply double checked your room accidentially after you arrived which is no excuse & should not have happened. This is not how we do business, we want our guests to feel secure & pleased with the accommadations that they have chosen for themselves and their families.
There will be put different measures in place so no other guest will be disturbed after check in.
Again, we do apologize for your recent stay and hope to have another opportunity again to show you the best service in Lithonia GA.
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love to stay here when ever i come to the area. I have stayed here many times and I have always received excellent customer service. The staff is always courteous and the property is well maintained. The rooms are clean. Great value. There are many restaurants in the area. There is also a Walmart super center located right across the street.

• Stayed January 2014
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review on the TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very important to us and with your great review this allows for my staff to maintain excellent customer service.

My staff at the Red Roof Inn is dedicated and our goal is to exceed and to adhere to the policy service that only encourages them to continue to exceed with great customer service skills and to maintain the property.

Atlanta
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The staff here is the BEST. Houskeeping Maxine and her team does a fantastic job with making sure the rooms and the hotel is neat clean and smelling like fresh clean air. I would not consider any other place for my lodging needs

Good afternoon Miss. Ronda,

It is very nice to hear the feed back from our valued guest, that make our staff very excited and do better and better service to all our guests.

I will let Miss. Maxine know about your comments and yes she is very nice and is a good asset to our business. Sometimes she goes over and beyond to help any guest that enters on to our property.

Best Regards,

Red Roof Inn Staff
Conway, South Carolina
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great Price and Friendly Staff!!! We were greeted as soon as the doors opened! We were given information right away about the services provided by Red Roof Inn. I left my shower cap and the front desk staff brought one to my room right away! The room was clean and spacious. I would stay again when I visit Lithonia, GA because of the great services!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Kamini P, Owner at Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia, responded to this review, January 6, 2014

Happy new Year!!!

Thank you so much for taking your precious time taken out to do review on our property and staff. Positive feed back is always appreciated.

Yes we do keep all amenities for our guest at the front desk so we can provide if any guest left behind at home.

I will definitely let my staff know and Miss. Maxine know how good service they provided so it will give them more encourage them to do continue best service for all our guest.

Thank you again and wish you the best for 2014 and looking forward to seeing you in your future visit to Lithonia GA.

Owner/GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East

Been to Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia? Share your experiences!