““Perfect place to lay your head in Lithonia Area””

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Carlisle, South Carolina
““Perfect place to lay your head in Lithonia Area””
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The HI Express & Suites in Lithonia. Georgia delivers on all fronts. Its location next to the Mall isn't glamorous but provides easy access to good meal. Nothing continental about the free breakfast - scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage and a foolproof automatic pancake machine. The staff was very friendly and the manager was outstanding she comes over to speak to us at breakfast to see how was our stay, and the facility modern and clean. If you're heading through the area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sam T
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lithonia, during your visit to our city.
I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Lithonia, will also pass on your kind words to our entire staff. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Happy New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I stayed here for two nights over the Thanskgiving holiday. Very nice rooms and fitness area.
Right at Stonecrest Mall, so plenty of shopping and food nearby. The hot breakfast included was very tasty. I would stay here again. Only thing missing is an indoor pool/spa.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank howarc1
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our Ladies and Gentlemen so they know their hard work and dedication is noticed and appreciated by our guests. It is guests like you, who take the time to share positive thoughts, that encourage our staff to always deliver excellent customer service. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope to see you at our hotel again.
IN THE END THE ONLY PERSPECTIVE THAT MATTERS IS OUR GUEST!
Gautier, Mississippi
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had three rooms for four days. Every aspect is what one would expect from Holiday Inn Express. They certainly accomplished their goals with this property. Convenient to Stone Mountain Park and it's right across the street from the mall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RoughWaterMarine
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the outstanding 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with Trip Advisor readers. We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We booked a king room by calling the hotel earlier in the day. When we showed up they didn't have one. I told her we had called the hotel directly, but we were not able to get a king room. It was clean but I wouldn't describe it as spotless. It was just an average stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank P-TDI
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. Customer feedback is our greatest reward. We know where to keep up the good work and where to improve our service. I certainly hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the Labor day weekend. We received great service from everyone that we came into contact with. Ms, Dahya, the general manager, was very nice and asked us personally how our stay was going, and if we needed anything further from her or her staff. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family, and if I am ever in this area again, I plan to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ADGentle
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Maplewood, New Jersey
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've stayed in many holiday inns located around the world, but what I'd say most about this one was that the workers seemed at ease with one another and most pleasant in their work. I use this chain mostly because I get a discount through an ex. I selected this hotel in metropolitan Atlanta because I didn't want to pay for parking. I didn't make use of any amenities. But, it was a pleasant two day stay.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank cvkstchr
We hope you had a safe trip back home and hope to see you at our hotel again.

IN THE END THE ONLY PERSPECTIVE THAT MATTERS IS OUR GUEST
Miami, Florida
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family reserved several rooms for my cousin wedding and everyone was very pleased with the customer service provided. We also, enjoyed the continental breakfast provided which was a step up from the normal. The rooms were very comfortable , the internet was a free which serve a great purpose for me considering I had homework to complete on my trip.

Room Tip: the location of the hotel is in such a great place that every room is good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Shobha30038, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you, we appreciate your thoughtful comments! We certainly want our guests to feel the outstanding 'Southern Hospitality' the moment they arrive! We're pleased to hear you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the great service from our team. We are passing along your gracious compliments of the team they are outstanding representative. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with Trip Advisor readers. We are delighted that you enjoyed the accommodations.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia? Share your experiences!