I stayed two nights at this hotel for business. While the stay was fine, there were a lot of little things that bothered me about it. I'll start with what I liked:
The room was clean and the bed was new and very comfortable. It was also very affordable; I feel I got a great value. They do have weekly "guest appreciation day" every Wednesday with homemade food in the evening. The staff were very friendly. There was always someone tending to the front door to open it for guests.
I had booked an "executive" room that cost about $10 more than the base rate and was supposed to have a microwave and refridgerator. When I checked in they gave me a regular room, and I only noticed it because the rate was lower than I was expecting. I asked about it, and the desk clerk, who was always polite, first told me that he did not know what I was refering to, because I was given the correct rate. I pulled out my reservation, which he took into a back room and talked to someone, and came out to say that there were no "executive" rooms available. I did not push the point, but I was surprised that they not only did not honor the specific reservation, they both changed it and tried to slip it past me, and the manager that was consulted could not be bothered to apologize to me.
The hotel is incredibly hard to get to from the airport. You need to drive past it, past an intersection of a major highway, and find a way to make a U-turn on a busy street. When I asked the desk staff the best way to do this, they suggested I cut through a Toyota dealer parking lot; the lot was locked the entire time I was at the hotel.
Housekeeping was always in the halls! I got back from dinner at 8 PM and there were still housekeeper wagons in the hall. This was very strange to me. It's not a very large hotel; I could not figure this out.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Atlanta At 6 Flags
- Fairfield Inn Atlanta At Six Flags Hotel Lithia Springs
- Fairfield Inn Lithia Springs
- Fairfield Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs Fairfield Inn