Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
N.C.
“yes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2010

Very well run motel with very clean rooms and a decent little breakfast included. Excellent location near six flags with easy in and out to I 20. Plenty of nearby restaurants but far enough outside Atlanta that you not in a traffic mess. I would reccomend this to everyone. Only one thing I wasnt overjoyed with. When I booked on the net the total price was different from the bill slid under the door on the last night but only by 3 dollars, fine. Then in the small print when you check in there is a warning about holding money on your card for incidentals. This resulted in a 305 bill showing up as a 345 charge held to your debit card account. Sure that extra 40 dollars or so drops off after so many days if there is no incidental charges but I still find this tactic shady. I know this is the norm now but I still dont have to like it. That hold on that 40 dollars might be someones gas money home. Disclose this in total price at the onset and inform travelers so they are prepared.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank FIREBALL66

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2009

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn-Lithia Springs multiple times in the past few months for business purposes. Each time I have stayed five nights in a row. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inn's that I have stayed at. The room are always clean and are kept in great condition. The lobby is very nice and and includes a large breakfast area with plasma tvs on the wall. Behind the lobby area is a large aquarium which is quite peaceful and serene. The pool is somewhat small but I never use the pools at hotels when I am staying for buisness so it doesnt bother me.
The staff at this hotel is wonderful. They knew me by name and greeted me with a free cold water every time I returned from work at the end of the day. Every hotel member spoke and offered a smile when approached. I believe I dealt with Shandra mostly and she was very friendly and courteous. Fresh cookies are always ready to eat at the guest counter.
Two nights out of the week the hotel offered a free dinner with desserts. I didnt partake in this but I did see many guests enjoying this option. Being a Hilton VIP member I recieved a nightly visit by the hostess and was offered a free movie, snacks, beverage, etc. The hotel staff goes out of the way to make the guests happy. I left a blouse in my closet one week after checking out and upon my next stay thankfully that had saved this for me.
The roooms are large and nicely decorated. The bathrooms are clean and also large in size. This is the one hotel that offers several tv channels unlike others in the area. The rooms are quite and I was never bothered by noise.
The fitness center is somewhat small but usuable. It has two treadmill, an elliptical, stationary bike, and a home gym weight system. The equipment is older but usuable.
The area is close to several resturants including Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesday, Applebess, and a local restaurant The Olive Tree(must try).
I highly recommend this hotel to others. This is one of my favorite hotels out of all my business travels.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank daisyatc
Brandon, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2008

Just returned from our trip to Six Flags and this Hampton was one of the highlights of the trip. We had 2 rooms in our party which included two dads and five daughters. We all had only good things to say as we drove away this morning.
Have to first point out the outstanding soft, comfortable beds, that gave instant relief as we collapsed within seconds of walking into the room. Yes, the lines and heat at 6 Flags had whipped us good! Another big plus was the beds being Queens instead of Doubles.
We liked the spacious breakfast area, fast elevators, friendly service, warm cookies wating for us at check in, problem-free honoring of my discount (room for under $100) and spacious bathrooms. The facility was clean and quiet. Not sure I would go back to 6 flags real soon , but if I did would not hesitate from staying here.

• Liked — Clean comfortable rooms with great beds and big TV. quiet. nice pool area.
  • Disliked — No whirlpool. missed waffle maker, however did have egg and biscuit.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank Misplacedfloridian
Liege, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2008

We were expected early at Six Flags so decided to stay the night at a hotel close by. It was a good choice; the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the hotel spotless clean, nice breakfast. The baby-cribb was in the room just minutes after check-in.
Six Flags is about a 10 minutes drive.
The hotel perfectly suited for what we needed it: relax before some rough rides at Six Flags.

• Liked — Friendly staff and close to Six Flags.
  • Disliked — The paper and plastic dishes for breakfast.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2008

I've stayed here in 2006 and 2007. Simply the best hotel near Six Flags.

• Liked — The Lobby - beyond Hampton Inn standards.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
SabanFan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2007

Great place to stay if you are going to Six Flags - easy to get to - great staff - great breakfast. OUTSTANDING.

Stayed May 2007
Boston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2006

I stayed one night at this hotel for work, and was told that it had been open nine weeks when I checked in. It felt new and modern. It was extremely clean, spacious, and full of happy and friendly staff. I had no troubles at all: check-in was fast and efficient, breakfast will fully served and available, the room was completely furnished and very clean.

I had a room with two beds and there was enough extra room for me to do my floor exercises. The TV had a flat screen and was not inside a cabinet, so it was visible from anywhere in the room. The internet connection (wireless) never gave me any problems.

I've stayed at six hotels in this area and this is by far my favorite and the one I will return to.

• Liked — The thoughtful way they've arranged things in the room
  • Disliked — It is not convenient by foot to any restaurants
  • Tips/Secrets — No
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#7 of 11 in Lithia Springs

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags? Share your experiences!