“Great nite's sleep”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Plano, Illinois
“Great nite's sleep”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We spent one night at this Hampton Inn and was very pleased. It is a relatively new Hampton so I would not expect any problems. The outdoor pool was really pretty and also pretty small. We did not plan on using it. Check in was quick. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was awesome. We favor Hampton Hotels based on their bedding alone. The nice breakfast offering is the frosting on the cake. They have sugar free syrup for the waffles and there is always a protein in the offering along with fresh fruit and various other items. The towels are big, soft and fluffy (I love nice towels). The one odd thing was one of the night stands had a raised box of outlets attached to the top of it causing the lamp not to fit. Not a biggy-just odd. Check out was fast and easy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tameka M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for sharing a review about your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I understand that the renovations of our property are a big inconvenience to our guests and we would like to thank all of them for their patience during this tough time. Again, we apologize for the issues and I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay with us at our hotel; we would love to have you. Thank you!

The Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Arlington, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I stopped at this hotel just to get a few hours sleep on the way to Virginia and the staff was very friendly at 5:30 a.m. and offered breakfast before I went to my room. I had a very restful night of sleep and the daytime staff was just as helpful as the night staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

NC
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family arrived at @ 11 pm to our hotel after a late Braves game. I had requested a non smoking room when I booked it several weeks earlier. My husband and son both have asthma, so this is fairly important to us. As soon as we opened our door to the room, we knew we had been placed in a smoking room. I called the front desk and they said that the hotel was completely booked (it was final four weekend). They said they had used a machine in the room to help clean the air and used spray to help the smell. They offered to bring more spray up, which I declined since the spray can often be as bad for asthmatics as the smoking smell. When I asked I was given a discount, but it should have been offered without my asking. We stayed in our room, which was otherwise clean. There was some issue with noise, but not suprising with a full hotel. The location was great if you are coming for a Braves game.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank mxboysmom
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Great location close to Six Flags but far enough away. Also close to 285 and downtown without the hassle breakfast was a little busy with the kids ready for the park but if you get there early, before 9, they are still in bed!!! Everything else was great!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Chaser662
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Booked through hotels. Com at this hotel for 2 nights had to leave early and was denied a rain check for the second night. Hotels. Com even called the manager to see if they would honor a rain check and was declined. Bad business on their part because we will never stay there again because of their decision to not honor a rain check. Another hotel will gain our business when we return in the summer. I Like a hotel that takes pride in their name and be very compassionate towards their customers if need be.

• Stayed March 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff was very professional and helpful during our stay. The room was comfortable and well supplied, however it did not smell fresh at all, may need to ask for airfresher. The breakfast was tasty and the kids really enjoyed the options. Being close to the amusement park was great as well. I would stay here again while in the ATL.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank azucarnegra_dfw
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel is definitely "top of the line". It is a good value for the money. I have visited quite a few hotels but the complimentary breakfast has surpassed all that I have experienced. The staff is very friendly and eager to assist in any way possible.

Room Tip: I would suggest the rooms on the east side with a view of the fountain.