We spent one night at this Hampton Inn and was very pleased. It is a relatively new Hampton so I would not expect any problems. The outdoor pool was really pretty and also pretty small. We did not plan on using it. Check in was quick. Room was clean and comfortable. Bed was awesome. We favor Hampton Hotels based on their bedding alone. The nice breakfast offering is the frosting on the cake. They have sugar free syrup for the waffles and there is always a protein in the offering along with fresh fruit and various other items. The towels are big, soft and fluffy (I love nice towels). The one odd thing was one of the night stands had a raised box of outlets attached to the top of it causing the lamp not to fit. Not a biggy-just odd. Check out was fast and easy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atl-6 Flags
- Hampton Inn And Suites Atl-Six Flags
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atl-Six Flags Hotel Lithia Springs
- Hampton Inn Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs Hampton Inn