“The best stay I have ever had”

Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed January 21, 2013

HANDS DOWN!!!! Best Hampton Inn & Suites in the states.Excellent staff,DELICIOUS !!Breakfast. Luxurious Rooms,and FANTASTIC !!! SERVICE!!!
The whole hotel has a relaxing atmosphere and clean and comfortable rooms,and the hotel has a MARVELOUS OUTDOOR POOL!!!

Best rates in town,Also the hotel has the BEST!!! SERVICE!!! in town.The Best Stay I've ever had.

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean and wonderful
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Areen S

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was our first time to stay at this hotel and we will be back again. Upon arriving the staff was very friendly, willing to help in any way. Breakfast was wonderful with real food like bacon, eggs, sausage and a good variety of muffins, cereal, etc. Also fixed us brown bags to go and at night baked us hot choc. chip cookies.. Didn't have too but she offered too. What more can you say about someone that shows they care and have pride in their job. It surely shows they appreciate their guests. Rooms were very clean. Good location and plenty of good places to eat close by. This hotel will our No. 1 place to stay when we come back to Atlanta.!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2013

For Thanksgiving our family stayed in this hotel. We all had dinner at a family member's house that was less than a mile away. I have stayed here once before. The property is very well kept and clean. The staff is very nice and attentive. The breakfast was good and diverse. Since I have kids I got a suite. The room is just a larger room with a wet bar area and a pull out couch. It gave us more space to spread out from one another lol. It worked for us. Also, there is a VERY nice mall about 3 exits from the hotel. It's a great choice for a Hampton Inn. Good value. They have a beautiful outside pool. There is no indoor pool.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is my 3rd visit to this hotel but first review.

Hotel is in good condition. Friendly staff. My only real complaint is the shortage of electrical outlets in the room for computer equipment.

Otherwise, this is a typical Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Hands down one of the best places I've ever stayed. The young lady who checked me in was so personable, we struck up a conversation. The room was very clean and cozy for my two day stay. I really enjoyed the breakfast and the wonderful lady (breakfast staff) who remembered me and my friend from previous visits. I will only stay at the Six Flags location when I visit Atlanta. Thanks for an awesome experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed two nights over the weekend. The gentleman that checked us in was extremly fast but not very personable. Our room was adaquate. We did find a cup on the counter with lipstick on it but that was the only major issue in the room. Beds were comfortable and the room was clean.
In the morning we went to the breakfast and was greeted to Ms. Sandra singing and greeting all of her guests. She was a joy to chat with and an asset to this property. She made everyone feel welcome and made sure that everyone had what they needed. The hotel is very close to lots of things in Atlanta and very convienent to the highway.
I would reccommend this property.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CCW26
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

This Hampton is a very nice property. I was upgraded to a suite and it was very spacious. Beds are comfortable as usual. The service was superior. They also have a snack shop which some Hamptons do not. I will gladly stay again!

Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Rocknrollchica2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 12 in Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#4 of 12 in Lithia Springs
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#121 of 173 in Atlanta

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags? Share your experiences!