“Good”

Good for: Families with children
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

All in all we enjoyed our experience for our first time at a ruby Tuesday's . The service the food and as my daughter says the chocolate cake are awesome...

• Visited June 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible-next chain to go out of business!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

How do run a restaurant when you are out of baked potatoes on a Tuesday evening? We when we were told they were out. Second time we have been to a Ruby Tuesday and they were out of menu items. Ridiculous!

• Visited May 2012
Atlanta
“Poor customer service and rotting lettuce”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Simply not worth the money. As I sit here irritated at the cold Triple Prime burger and fries I was eating, I can’t help but share why I’m so disappointed at my Ruby Tuesday experience today. I’m writing this because frankly speaking I can’t believe that this kind of service is worth the 40 or so bucks I wasted today there. My first complaint is regarding the curbside service. When I decided to order from Ruby Tuesday today it was specifically for the curbside service. I parked in the curbside parking space and waited. And then I waited some more. I noticed restaurant staff sticking their heads out the window and looking towards my vehicle, but no one came. When I arrived, I noticed another customer waiting in the other curbside parking space. She ultimately got up and went inside. After waiting 15 minutes past the time my order was supposed to be ready, I went inside through the curbside entrance. There was a waiter and he asked if I wanted to sit down. I told him I was waiting for a curbside order. He directed me to the bar. When I asked him why did I have to go to the bar if there was curb side service. He directed me to a manager who said – you’re right … but you have to go to the bar. When I got to the bar, I noticed that my order had been sitting there. I asked the manager at the bar how curbside worked – as my understanding was that you sit in your car and they bring the food to you. She took a sharp tone with me and explained that they do not offer curbside during daylight hours. And hinted that the reason they didn’t come out was because the waitress would not be waiting at the curbside entrance. I asked when this was so, because there was no mention of this on the website – and she explained that they would bring my food to my car if I called them upon arrival. Or I could just come in and get my food. She then pointed to my food and said I could check it if I want – and then walked off. Now I’m still trying to wrap my head around this concept – if it’s curbside – why do I have to get out of the car? And if my food had been sitting there for 15 – 20 minutes – why didn’t someone check just to see if the owner might have been in the curbside parking space. It’s not as if the restaurant was packed. I was a little irritated but not terribly upset at that point. Once I got home, I opened my food – and I noticed that the lettuce had brown spots. The type of spots that occur when lettuce becomes old. I’ve uploaded some pictures for reference. Now I was ok with the poor customer service, but when I open up my south west egg rolls and burger and see this lettuce that has rotting sections… …at this point – I don’t see myself going back to this Ruby Tuesday again or recommending it to anyone. Furthermore, if I feel this way – I am sure there are plenty of people who have just not said anything and made the silent decision not to return as well.

• Visited April 2012
Powder Springs, Georgia
“We laugh about the crab cakes, but they're good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Nice service, standard Ruby Tuesday food. When they built a Ruby Tuesday's in a small town in Alabama where friends of ours live, one of our friends' acquaintances compared EVERY CRAB CAKE SHE EVER HAD to the ones at Ruby Tuesdays. We laughed about this, and finally had the crab cakes. They're everything she said they were!

Leroy, TX
“OK, but not great.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2010

We do not have a Ruby Tuesday were we live, so we thought we would try it. OK but not great. Based on the food and service here, I am not sure I would choose Ruby Tuesday again if I had the opportunity.