“GREAT HOTEL AT A GREAT PRICE”

Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Commerce, Georgia, United States
“GREAT HOTEL AT A GREAT PRICE”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I booked this hotel even though it had very few reviews because it was a great price and was only a few miles from six flags. I had a one bedroom king suite, suite was very spacious, included 2 flat screen tvs one in living room, other in the bedroom, couch also pulled out into a bed, I had four kids with me and we all enjoyed our stay, I was able to grill out by the pool while the kids were able to swim. The hotel staff was friendly and tried to accomodate all my needs. The only complaints I had was the elevator was extremely slow for a 4 floor hotel, I was unable to get wifi to work unless I was down on the 1st floor, and I was not told that I would be charged a $25 refundable deposit fee, which had to be done by credit card only, this was by no means a huge deal, but it would be nice to know something like that before booking. Overall great experience, best thing was the bed was extremely comfortable :) Will be going back next year!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tabitha D
Sheila M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks for choosing Candlewood Suites Atlanta West for your stay. We are so glad your family got to enjoy the pool and our grill area. Thanks for the feedback on the elevator. We've had our technician come out to service it. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Alabaster, Alabama, United States
Reviewed May 26, 2013

New hotel. Opened up on Thursday May 23, 2013. Was looking for a hotel close to Six Flags Over Georgia for a short staycation for myself and family. Only 3.5 miles from Six Flags. Very reasonable rates. Tucked behind car dealership but very quiet. Realize the quirks of opening up a new hotel, but would have given a 5 rating if wireless internet was not so slow and pool was operable. According to staff, pool awaits inspection before availability. Being new facility, everything was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: No restaurants on hotel side of interstate. Restaurants on opposite side of interstate and do requi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Chris F
Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay at the brand new Candlewood Suites Atlanta West. Due to our opening just before the Memorial Day weekend, we were not able to receive the county inspection for the pool. Pool is now open and crystal clear for swimmer's enjoyment. Hope you will come back to try it out.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell

Been to Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20? Share your experiences!