Staff was nice and room was clean. However I would not recommend staying here for any etended amount of time. My family of four were extremely cramped. There's very little space. We were in a room with 2 queens and there wasn't enough room to turn around. Also the counter space in the bathroom was practically non-existent. This looks like an older hotel that was updated because I cannot imagine a newly constructed Holiday Inn would have such cramped quarters. Also the breakfast was your typical Holiday Inn Express sub-par fare. The air conditioner was also very loud. Everytime it kicked on in the night it woke me and my wife up but at least the beds were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly converted Holiday Inn Express with all new modern features. Cozy guest rooms and a Guest Lounge that will take your breath away. Take a swim in our luxurious pool or enjoy a breakfast with all the fixings. After a great meal you can work out in our State of the Art Fitness Room. We have it all here at the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs Comfort Inn