“Inexpensive, includes breakfast, friendly staff.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel was acceptable, staff very friendly and helpful. The other guests were mixed friendly and polite with rude and pushy. Breakfast room felt like eating at a metro stop due to the clientele. Probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate you and your business! I am happy to hear you had a nice stay. As you know during summer months hotels often get leisure travelers as well as business travelers, so the mix tends to be some on vacation, while others are on business. We hope the mix of guest will not stop you from returning to our lovely property when your future travels bring you back to Lithia? We value every guest, whether on business or vacation, so we hope to see you when you are back in Georgia.
Thank you for your review!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Excellent Location near Six Flags and lots of restaurants. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. My family enjoyed 2 nights stay there. Everyone enjoyed themselves. We will definately return. Not much else to say. I don't know how I'm going to get 200 words in. That's right, 200 words. Unless I repeat myself. Anyway, If you're looking for a family place to stay while on a Six Flags vacation, this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you so much for being a recent guest with us. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay and letting others know as well. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everything in my room was ok I had no complaints. When we checked in the hotel we were told by the man at the front desk that breakfast began at 6 am. I read the reviews and done of the complaints were that the breakfast area was to crowded so I got up early to beat the crowd. When I arrived at the breakfast area it wasn't many items out. I made a waffle and when my daughter went to ask for syrup she got nothing but attitude the breakfast attendant informed us that breakfast starts at 7 not 6 and that she wasn't putting any syrup out until then and she also said that we weren't supposed to be in there and she was still prepping the kitchen and that it was hard to get everything together. Then after the fact she went to the back and began to talk about how we showed up early with another hotel attendant. She was very rude and she didn't have to be cause they messed up at the front desk by telling us the wrong time. It's not my problem it's your job to serve breakfast if you don't like it get another job.

2  Thank rpvixen
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear you had a less than exceptable experience as our guest.
Our breakfast start and end time changes from weekday to weekend as most business travelers expect to eat early and gone by 9:00am and on weekends our leisure travelers tend to sleep in ao our end time changes to accommodate our guest on a regular basis.
We will be sure to address your concerns with our team so everyine knows the details of our services offered to guest.
We do hope you will allow to be your host hotel when future travels bring you back to Lithia Springs!
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I liked staying here we were able to have a smoking room free breakfast and the indoor pool is heated. I also like the room and the price wasn't bad Walmart is right across the street . I would stay here again only bad thing was the hot tub was broken and the staff was very friendly

• Stayed: April 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We hope you will make our hotel your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs! Thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

After reading several reviews from this hotel, I tried to cancel the reservations my husband made.
Priceline would not let me, and I am glad because I can say this hotel is by far not as bad as the reviews make it.
It's not a 5 star downtown Atlanta hotel, but it's great for getting just out of the city.
We stayed in a suite with our 3 small boys. The room was clean and smelled nice.
The room was cleaned everyday and a wonderful job was done.
Now I'm saving the best for last.
The staff was absolutely GREAT!!!
Jeremy (I think was his name :-/) was beyond helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to post about your recent stay. We are happy to hear you had a nice stay and wanted to let other future guest know about your experience.
We do our very best every day to ensure all of our guest have a pleasant stay. Our team enjoy`s going above guest expectations to make sure you want to return. We look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future. Thank you for your business!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We checked in to find that we were placed in a one bed smoking room when I had reserved a nonsmoking room for 4 people on Expedia. When I called the front desk I was told they had no empty rooms and I could come get extra blankets so my kids could sleep on the floor! Later, I went out in the hall to get ice and a man was selling weed in the hall and the ice machine didn't work. I called the front desk because we were ready to leave and magically they found an extra room??? The front desk staff was partying with guests in front of the hotel until 2am. I don't know if the staff was actually drinking but there was beer everywhere. We were on the first floor so all the screaming and laughing in the parking lot kept us up. Everywhere in the area was booked when I called or we would have left. I will never stay here again. No one even asked us how or stay was when we checked out. I stood at the desk for a while until an employee passed by and told us to just throw the key cards over the desk??? Seriously! Also, the indoor pool is tiny and overcrowded. The picture on their website and on here is taken from an angle that is very misleading. The hot tub was broken and they didn't adhere to the closing time so we got to hear noise from the pool area all night long too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Meowmoss
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about many opportunities you experienced at the property on your recent stay. I can assure you each issue will be addressed with the hotel management team and the proper action will be taken. We love to hear about our guest having a great stay, but in this case we did not meet your expectations. Often during peak season our rooms with 2 beds tend to sell out quickly, so I am glad to hear a room became available to assist you. We would like to extend an invitation to return in the near future to be our guest and let us show you we CAN meet your expectations!
Thank you for your business and for taking your valuable time to let us know about your stay.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The rooms are spacious however the cleanliness was little to be desired. Blonde hair was in the shower, on towels, the bathroom floor & found on the comforter!! I do want to mention that the hairs were found upon arrival so it came from no one in my party. I have stayed at other Country Inns & Suites but i was highly disappointed that my room was not clean. I can say that the staff was helpful when I called about our clogged bathtub. Also, the shower curtain rod was broken so no privacy while taking a shower. The breakfast was good & plenty of items to chose from. I will say that I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thanks for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. I am very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations! I am glad to hear our staff was helpful, however not happy to hear we had some cleaning opportunities. I will make sure our executive housekeeper is made aware of this and address`s this to her team to ensure this does not occur in the future. We do hope you will allow us to be your hotel of choice when your travels bring you back to Lithia Springs? We want you to be 100% satisified!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#4 of 10 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!