WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Chicago Ridge, Illinois
“Undergoing Major Remodel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights for meetings nearby. The hotel is getting remodeled and updated. This does not effect your stay to much and I think it will improve the hotel a lot.

Front desk staff is very helpful and friendly.

The only reason I did not give it more stars is there are NO electrical outlets near the bed. I finally found one behind the mattress. Moving the king size mattress was really hard but necessary if you need to keep things charged.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Barbu K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for staying with the Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags. We appreciate your business as usual.

Yes the hotel is undergoing a major remodel. We are striving to improve so as to enhance our guests' lodging experience. We apologize for any inconvenience that our remodel has caused. And we appreciate your feedback. We do not take it lightly and will do everything we can to ensure that your stay will be a better one in the future.

Again, thank you for your business.

Springhill Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Although I was there for three weeks it was all about work and no play. My company used this Hotel for 7 different people for a couple months and no one had any real complaints.
I was told that the Breakfast was great although I was up and out by the time it starts.
Rooms were comfy and were nice enough to spend weeks in without getting cabin fever.
We did have the fire alarm sound at 3:50am one morning that had everyone standing outside and looking like Darwin's "B" list. Hair all over the place, one shoe on, shirt on backwards and so on.....
All in all I would not hesitate to use this place again and most likely will. It's close to a lot of stuff but in a quiet area.
Little disappointed that the gym equipment was not in better condition.

Room Tip: There is one washer and dryer if needed. Very handy to have and they sell detergent and static sheet...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with the Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags. As usual, we sincerely appreciate your business.

We appreciate your feedback. It helps and guides us in our improvement goals. You give us guidance when you indicate concerns in your reviews. Yes, the hotel is well suited within shopping centers and very close to the Six Flags entertainment park. We are also close to movie theatres. Just to also add, we are close to the express way thereby making travels a little easier.

Again, thank you for your business.

Springhill Management
Thomson, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Upon arrival $20 would be charged to my card but I should get it back depending on my room condition and my bank.then after being at sixflags all day we couldnt even take a showerIT didn't even have a showerhead on it.It took the lady @the Front Desk Hours to come to our room.My party of 5 were asleep by then.Eventually we was given a key to use the shower on the 3rd floor in a room that had not been cleaned and previously used..Remind you we are on the 2nd floor.YOU.Reported this to the new shift that following morning and they were shocked.They told me to contact hotel.com and their manager.We contacted hotel.com but they said they were sorry and they couldnt give back any money or anything.Monday i will be informing the Manager of the hotel.We paid 129 for a room and couldn't even take a shower.For both..SAD.NEVER AGAIN

Room Tip: Always check hotel reviews.They will save you a lot of trouble
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Tye2014
Barbu K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Six Flags, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Tye2014,

Thank you for staying with the Springhill Suites. As usual, we appreciate your business.

I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I was shock to have heard about your situation and the absence of showerhead in your bathroom. I apologize. That was a surprise since that room had been rented after our renovations with everything working.

On the other hand, the front desk could not have done anything in terms of refunds. Once a reservation is made through a third-party, the third-party agency collects payment and sends the reservation to the hotel to honor.

Again, I apologize.

South U.S.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel while in town for a Braves playoff game. The check-in process went smoothly and we had no problems.

The first thing I noticed was the elevator was filthy - everything from old gum to hairbands were stuck in the door crack.

The room had a faint smoke odor, and it smelled like someone had sprayed perfume to cover it up. It wasn't a huge deal to us, but it would probably bother someone with allergies. We weren't planning on being in the room long, so we didn't ask to move.

The next morning, we we down for breakfast. The breakfast area is way too small for the number of rooms in the hotel. It was a maddening jungle of people cutting in line and bumping into one another. Due to the number of people, food items were constantly running out. When I asked the breakfast attendant for some more milk, she said "okay," but on her way out mumbled, "I can only do one thing at a time." (I understand, but that's still not a comment to make in front of guests).

The indoor pool was an amazing temperature, but the actual area surrounding the pool could have used a good scrub-down. There were a ton of cobwebs and the water fountain was 75 percent rust (literally). Still, we made what we could of it and enjoyed the pool and hot tub.

Overall, the room is spacious and has a great layout. Other than the odor, we had no issues with the room itself. The beds were comfortable and we slept well. I'd say this hotel passes with a C minus.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Columbia, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We visit Six Flags each year and this is our choice of stay! SpringHill Suites have large (suite-like) rooms and great FREE continental breakfast. Due to the rain, we had to opt out of visiting Six Flags and went with World of Coca Cola and LegoLand. We had a great time at both places.

My check-in process of Friday, September 20, 2013 at 9:45 p.m. was quite interesting. (I'm giving the date and time just in case management would like to check the work schedule to view who was working this evening; I failed to get the employee name). I was SCOLDED the hotel rules and regulations by one of the check-in clerks: "There will be NO partying, NO smoking, NO running through the halls, NO slamming doors, etc." (LADY, I'm a grown 33 year old woman!!!) Was she reacting this way after looking over my party which consisted of 5 children aged: 8, 7, 4, 4, and 2?? Regardless of the fact, her approach should have been more pleasant since I am the GUEST!! Apparently, the other guests above me did not get the "memo"; there was running and slamming doors until 1 a.m. that night. Our second night stay was much quieter during evening hours.

We have been guests here each year since 2007 and plan to continue in the years to come. Hopefully, that check-in clerk can get an attitude adjustment before my 2014 visit.

Note: The nearby hotel rooms were either smaller in square footage and/or the breakfast was not complimentary.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms face the hotel front and parking lot. Odd numbered rooms face a wooded area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank LeavingTheMetro
Decatur, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here overnight and the room was clean and comfortable. The bedding was clean and soft. It was a suite with kitchenette (fridge, microwave, sink), desk, sofa, etc. The A/C was working well which was needed since it was so hot outside. The bathroom was clean but old and needed some refurbishing... the toilet seat was loose, the shower curtain needed to be replaced, etc., which is why I didn't rate this hotel higher.

The free breakfast was good with cereal, oatmeal, some pastries, eggs, bagels, french toast, and 2 waffle machines. Coffee, milk, apple and orange juice were also provided. Free newspapers were available as well.

Overall, it was a decent place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bamaguy99
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

They gave me a room that was not cleaned and look like the previous guest just left. TWICE. ended up sleeping in the sofa for 2 nights. If they gave me a room twice that was not cleaned I doubt they wash the linens.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank RDLevi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#7 of 12 in Lithia Springs
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 12 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta

Been to SpringHill Suites Atlanta Six Flags? Share your experiences!