Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
  • Restaurant
$86
$83
Hotels.com
All reviewssix flagsroom was cleanwafflessecond chancein town for businessevery weekmarriott appshampoo and conditionerfridge and microwavefirst morningbreakfast startsking roomdefinitely stay here againsuper nicehousekeeping staffindoor poolliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We took our 2 and 3 year old here for an overnight trip to Atlanta. After discounts our room was $62! It was great. Not sure if we had a standard room as we ended up in a room with a bedroom area open to a sitting area open to a little kitchenette! The room was nice, clean and very comfortable. The indoor pool was heated and conveniently located next to the elevators. We will definitely stay here again if in the area.
The hotel was on a quiet back road just off of a main road with restaurants and stores. It was very convenient.
I really don't understand the bad reviews. Other guests being noisy or the hotel running out of extra pillows (each bed has four very nice, thick pillows) is hardly reason to give this place one star.
The staff were very friendly and attentive and we had no problems at all during our stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Look for discounts online and this hotel can be a steal.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I am a big fan of the Springhill Suites brand. This hotel was exactly as I expected. Two beds with a sofa bed leaving plenty of room to relax and spread out. The couch was pretty worn out looking, but clean. Our toilet wouldn't stop running so we turned the water off so that we could sleep, but it didn't ruin our experience. My favorite part of this stay was the blueberry batter that they had for waffles. I haven't seen this anywhere else. The breakfast area was cramped, there were a lot of people and seating was limited but the staff managed to keep up with refilling and monitoring the food and keeping the tables cleaned off. The hotel was a bit out of the way, but if you like the Springhill Suites brand like I do, I don't mind the not so convenient location. We didn't use the pool, but it we took a look at it and it was tiny. There was a "business center" located right in the lobby/breakfast area so if you needed to get any work done, this was not the best location for it as it is in a loud, busy area. With all of that being said, I would stay here again. Good value.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We arrived here after traveling all day , around 12 am and the employee who was supposed to be at the front desk wasn't there ... Breakfast was good ... average. Great location and price... near I-20 and only $59.

Room Tip: Get there early
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

A great option if you have a conference it event downtown. The price for the WA just $59. It was a safe area close to I-20. Room was clean. No complaints.will definitely return. The room was a great value.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Room was clean and comfortable but a little cramped for a suite. The Hotel was located next to a Courtyard Hotel on an otherwise deserted looking street that was not as convenient to restaurants and other services as other Hotels in the area

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo