“Nothing special.”

The Olive Tree Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Ok limited Greek/ Italian offerings. Our server was very nice, but the food was nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a family friendly, supper terrific place to eat. My husband and I along with our two grandgirls (ages 10 and 6) went for a nice dinner on our last night of vacation. The server was very friendly and chatted with us about our day at Six Flags. She took time with the girls to make sure she prepared their order they way they wanted it. The food was presented well, cooked to perfection and plenty of it! We would definitely go back and highly recommend it based on our experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We wanted some Italian food and tried this place while visiting. The "chef" had no idea what he was doing. I order the scallops and my husband had the salmon and nothing there is fresh. The serivice was ok but not worth it for the price. Don't recommend it.

1  Thank Beverlyac
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've been meaning to try this restaurant for years because I love Greek food. I ordered to go a falafel wrap with greek potatoes. After two bites of the falafel I was disappointed. The texture of the falafel was good but it was absolutely tasteless. The falafel wrap at Great Wraps has way more flavor. Their greek potatoes are essentially greasy thick sliced kettle chips with no flavor at all. I had to douse everything with balsamic vinegar just to make it eatable. I won't be back.

1  Thank anointedhelp
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The place has a look, from the outside, that you may just want to drive by. We stayed at the Holiday Inn that is literally in the same parking lot. A hotel staff recommended the place. You would think youd' get a discount staying at the hotel, but they didn't offer any. It's much nicer once inside. It was a Wednesday afternoon, around 2pm, and not very packed. The staff was really nice and the food was decent. It was nice to try, but if I lived in the area I wouldn't make it my go to spot.

1  Thank QueenChic