“Great Holtel, But Suffers From Bad Customer Service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Carrollton, Texas
“Great Holtel, But Suffers From Bad Customer Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2010

My fiance's job has relocated his positiion from Texas to Alabama, and so we meet up in Atlanta two weekends a month because there is more to do here than where is works in Alabama. This weekend, we stayed here, and because I have stayed in Hilton Hotels on numberous occassions and am a HHonors member, and prefer this hotel chain. This by far was the worst customer service that I have when staying at the Hilton brand hotels. The front desk clerk never said good afternoon or anything, and when we checked into the hotel, we were headed the wrong direction, she clearly pointed in the direction that we should have been going, but never looked at us or stopped speaking with her co-worker during this time, which I found to be quite rude. Although my stay was very comfortable, I doubt we will stay at this hotel, despite the facts that this is a new hotel and it's in a very convenient location not far from the airport.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank austin1980

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2010

Our party of three adults stayed at this hotel for three nights while visiting the Atlanta area. We selected the Lithia Springs area because its fairly close to Six Flags and that was one of our main reasons for the trip.

Its a very nice hotel. The staff were all friendly, the rooms clean, the beds comfortable and the location ideal for us. My only complaint would be that the bathroom was kind of small. I was hoping with it being a newer hotel that the bathroom might be a bit bigger.

We used the pool area briefly one evening. It was nice enough and seemed to be kept clean.

A note about the breakfast; it is not free like at some hotels. They charge about $10 per person per day for a pretty good breakfast. We booked a package deal with them that inclucded breakfast each day for less than it would have cost us to buy it seperately.

In all, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2010

New hotel with exceptional welcoming receptionist. Room and bathroom excellent. Hotel decor beautiful. Bar and food available, although we used numerous choices of restaurants in nearby location. Lovely pool half indoor /half outdoor, with really comfortable furniture. Bed was wonderful. Booked hotel to visit Six Flags. Direct route to airport 14 miles.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2010

I stayed here on business for two weeks recently. The hotel was great. Looked very new and the rooms were decorated very nicely. I felt like I was in a nice hotel then a Garden Inn. Had a huge flat screen TV, desk and mini fridge in the room. Only complaint I have is the eating area at breakfast was very understaffed. It was full and there was only one waitress. It was not a free, all you can eat buffet, so you really had to have someone waiting on you.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Fairfield, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2009

I stayed one night at the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs for a business meeting in the area. I usually don't stay at Hilton-brand hotels, but because the hotel was brand new, I gave it a shot. I had stayed at two other hotels in the area and, because of their proximity to Six Flags, had shown lots of wear and tear.

The Hilton Garden Inn had spacious sleeping rooms; my room was a non-smoking King on the second floor near the elevator. There was very little noise from the outside (there were very few people actually in the hotel). The bed was one of the most comfortable ones I've slept on in a while; the adjustable dials are located at the top of the bed. The room also had a small microwave and a mini-fridge.

Wireless internet access was free, which was nice. I didn't get a chance to use the pool, fitness center or the business center.

Breakfast was included with my hotel rate. It was your standard simply fare: made to order waffles, omelets and eggs plus cold cereal, muffins/breads/bagels, fresh fruit and juices. It wasn't an elaborate spread but was decent.

If you're looking for a new, clean hotel, this is it!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#7 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!