Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
$113
$61
$86
$83
All reviewssix flagsgreat hotelfront deskthe indoor outdoor poolbusiness travelloved this hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are nicegreat customer servicefamily reunioncookiesenjoyed my staywould stay here againeasy accessking suitestaff was very friendlyhot tub
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Got into the hotel a little late, but everything went smoothly. Room was clean, tidy. Bed was comfy. I used the hotel gym and it was great. For the few days I was there, I had the morning buffet. Just a wonderful and pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed at Hilton Garden Inn on our trip to see the SEC Conference game in Atlanta. The game turned out great (War Eagle!). The staff was friendly and let us check in early on our way to the game; so afterwards we were ready to settle in and watach another big game in our room. Accomodations were very good and the bed was wonderfully comfortable. Would recommend and will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Nice hotel with a luxurious feel. It was only an overnight stay until time to catch our flight back to Alaska. We were pleased to arrive after a long 6+ hour road trip. It was late when we arrived, so we did not get the opportunity to utilize any of the amenities other than the internet and breakfast the next morning. I suppose breakfast is not free, but ours was complimentary thanks to the hotel receptionist. There was an eggs-to-order bar as well as other items standard for a continental breakfast bar. The cook and waitress were very courteous and genuine. The free internet actually worked and there was no issue logging in. The telephones did not work, but housekeeping came up immediately and was able to fix one. It really didn't matter because we never use telephones in hotels anyway. The room was clean, bed was comfortable with clean linen and no immediate signs of any infestations. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to downtown Atlanta, Six Flags Amusement Park, plenty of food establishments, and the airport. I chose this hotel because of its location, price, and my refusal to return to the hotel in close proximity we stayed in earlier of our vacation plagued with bugs and filth partially due to poor maintenance upkeep. Although our stay in the hotel was only overnight, I am definitely making reservations to stay here again whenever I return to Georgia.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Upon my arrival Ms Yvonne was not a very pleasant associate to say she is the front desk supervisor. I arrived early and she claimed the hotel was sold out. The location is a pretty desolate area and for the parking lot to be so empty, I found that hard to believe. My party and I checked into 1 room, I am grateful she allowed me to do that. But my issue was the second room I check into. The bathroom was very foul and had a urine type odor in it. I called the front desk and asked that while I was out if someone would please clean the bathroom. The young lady at the desk (don't remember her name, short hair drive the Green box car) was very helpful and had the room deep cleaned.

Each night although it was bad weather and cold, we still had the air on in the room at 60 degrees. It gets really really hot in the middle of the night. Its unbearable.

I expressed my concerns with my room to the front desk agent who assisted with my check out. She expressed that the manager/supervisor had just stepped away. There were no accommodations made nor did I receive an email or phone call about the issues I had in my room.

If you like to spend your money at a hotel where the guest service supervisor doesn't speak, you aren't given any sympathy for a hot sweaty room, no follow up phone calls from Management, then I would highly suggest you stay here. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank FB551jj
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Staff is very friendly and receptive, showed great concern that everything was there to accomodate me. Welcomed as a appreciated customer, asked if I needed anything additional. Food is very good. Would and will stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple