“Worst stay ever”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Cleveland, United States
“Worst stay ever”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I checked in to this hotel they charged my card $1000 over the actual rate of this room for the week when I asked why they said that they did not do that. I showed them the charges on my bank account and they still had no answer and were unwilling to help. I had to call my bank to reverse the charges

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is a great place to stay. The staff is super friendly and the hotel is A++++. This hotel provides all that is needed at a super value. Everything worked great. The room was super clean. The bed was ultra comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Greensboro, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2013

not much to say, super clean rooms, friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. I travel in to atlanta frequently and stay here each time. I used to stay in NW Atlanta but this place is a better value and nicer property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The front desk staff are really friendly and helpful. The location is convenient to shops and restaurants and quiet enough in terms of road noise. The sleep system beds which can be the most comfortable ever, can also suffer from being wrongly used, and unfortunately result in uneven firmness and you end up rolling in to the center of the bed during the night. This is hit and miss depending on how often and who has used the bed prior to your arrival. Some of the beds are amazing some are a disaster.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Wayne C
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 26, 2013

From the time we walked in the door till the time we left, this hotel went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The hotel is set off the road and off the interstate, and is quiet. The rooms are nice, and the beds comfortable. The breakfast is worth it, and the omlet is to die for (if you want cheese, she loads it on). Next time I am in west Atlanta doing business, or if I took a family to Six Flags, I would definately stay here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
New York, NY, USA
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I arrived in Atlanta late one evening and used this hotel as a convenient place to spend the night before continuing on to Birmingham the next morning. This hotel is located just off I-20, several miles outside the perimeter I-285. I can’t say I spent much time at the hotel, but it was a pretty standard Garden Inn with clean and functional rooms. It’s far enough from the highway that there’s no noise and I slept well. I missed breakfast the next morning but found an IHop a few minutes down the road. The gym is small but modern. The pool is partially inside and outside and is bigger than most budget hotels, so would be fun for families. I would stay here again if I do the same trip and need a place to stay.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Whistler, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel is by far the best hotel I have stayed in within the past five or six years. The breakfast was superb, the service was A+, and the room was perfect for a family of four. I would truly recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#5 of 11 in Lithia Springs

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!