“food is a little pricy but hotel is nice”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lithia Springs
Euless, Texas, United States
“food is a little pricy but hotel is nice”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

breakfast buffet was $10 for one that is usually free at most hotels but nice hotel. I stayed there for business and had all my needs met, internet was very fast and heating and air worked very well, no noise from other rooms and the t.v.was large enough to remind you of home

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was a great hotel and the price was perfect. I loved the granite in the bathroom, the bathroom was really nice. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend it to others

Room Tip: The quality of this hotel is very high and the price was excellent.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Taghi N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that we have created an ambiance relaxing and inviting. We greatly appreciate your feedback and encourages us to keep doing our jobs with excellence and pride. We hope to see you come back soon.
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Used my AAA app on a drive from NC to Birmingham. Had a competitive price. Appointed very nicely. Clean. Great front desk staff. Great staff in dining area. I would stay here again and likely without price shopping.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank LaughingWolf
Thank you for taking the time and comment about your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear your experience at our hotel was great and the value was reasonable. We strive on making our guest feel welcome and relaxed while on leisure and business travel and your experience was no exception. Thank you again and we hope you come back soon.
Chicago
Reviewed December 13, 2012

There are about 5 national airlines, all of which are difficult to distinguish from a value and quality perspective. But when it comes to hotels, what is the difference between the Hilton Garden Inn and a variety of other brands. I do not know. Just stay here. It is nicer, cleaner, more professional, less expensive and has better food than most other Hiltons and is far better than a Hampton Inn (yet another Hilton brand). Perhaps one of the reasons is that manager seems to be always present and is very professional (perhaps he is the owner). Breakfast is excellent - the food is of high quality, the staff is friendly, fast and efficient. Did I mention the rooms are clean and have a fridge, microwave and flat screen TV? If I had to complain. . . .the bathroom light switch also triggers a noise exhaust fan and that the shower head is one on those low flow water conserving deals . . .but that is often the case any hotel. I could write more, but if you are the area, just stay here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Taghi N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We are pleased to hear we made your stay as enjoyable and relaxing while on business travels. We apologize you found our shower heads on the slow side and the fan noisy. We are committed to helping the environment and promote this among our surroundings. We will address this issues to our Maintenance Department in attempts to resolve this permanently. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We reserved a king suite accessible at the Hilton Garden Inn on I-20 in Atlanta. We have stayed at Hilton Homewood Suites and were very pleased so we thought a Hilton Garden Inn would be comparable. But we were WRONG. The walls were so thin I could hear the person on the floor above taking a bath, the children next door talking in a normal voice, the music in the elevator lobby, and the deep rumble of the elevator going up and down. The thermostat was not intuitive and we could not get it off heat. So we were hot all night. And the one blanket on the bed was a very heavy thick comforter which was too hot so we kept throwing it off all night. The only other cover was a thin sheet. Not good. And the doors slammed shut as people entered their rooms. The bed was fairly comfortable but it was too high and my feet dangled on the side. I had to slide down the side to get to the floor. (I'm 5'4" and don't consider myself extremely short.) The description of our room said we had a kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. It was the smallest refrigerator I have ever seen. Barely room for 2 small coke cans. As expected, a tiny microwave and coffeemaker, but absolutely no plates or silverware. How are you supposed to eat even a pizza with no plates or any silverware? We went down to the "restaurant" (I say that with tongue in cheek) and they said they coulld not even loan us a spoon. Needless to say, we will not consider Hilton Garden Inn again.

Room Tip: I wouldn't go here again. There are many other hotels to choose from in the area.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank bds2010
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I really liked the staff. Southern hospitality at it's best. Nice people, a lot of attention.

The first room had some running water noise - they gave me another room immediately, no problems. Breakfast is great. The restaurant and lobby area have modern look at feel. The rooms are clean, excellent beds, decent size. Some rooms closer to the elevators could be a bit noisy, but if you ask for a room away from the elevators, they should be quite.

The location is great, very close to freeway, but no noise, plenty of parking, close to 6 Flags.

The only complain I had was about their wireless Internet. The download speed was 0.7Mb, that's slower than typical DSL these days, so could not watch video news on my laptop.

Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Taghi N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. While we are pleased to hear that we made your stay very enjoyable, we apologize for the inconvenience of slow internet connection. We have addressed this issue with our Tech Support team in attempts to correct this issue permanently. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Comfortable hotel, clean and well kept, close to I20 so you are minutes away from a lot Atlanta has to offer on the "Six Flags" Side. and three exist up from a Shopping Mall as well. The Facility has convenient private parking, clean comfortable rooms, and a delicious Made to order Breakfast buffet to suit any hungry traveler. The Staff are all friendly and helpful, courteous and pleasant. the lobby area is clean and neat. I have stayed here several times and always had a positive experience. They say the beds are adjustable for comfort however It seems that is only on the King size models so if you have a double bed you may experience the beds are a bit hard....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithia Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#5 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Springhill Suites Atlanta Six Flags
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I-20
Candlewood Suites Atlanta West I...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs? Share your experiences!