“Good Restaurant”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We popped in here for a breakfast and were not disappointed, very clean and well run - great choice of menu and good quality food.

Visited July 2014

Bath, United Kingdom
“I love Oliver's ice cream”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The whole venue is awesome. After a long busy week there is nothing better than an ice cream from Oliver's.... You must try this ice cream it is to die for! Different flavours every week too (I've not had the same flavour one yet and been going regularly for months! The deli and farm shop are great too. The cheeky chap in the fish shop is so helpful tells you best fish and how to cook and it's always fresh (prawns and fish cakes yummy). Bought an apple tree for my mum for Mother's Day this year and very pleased ... Healthy and lots of apples already. Kids parks do vouchers too so great for pressies. As you can tell I'm a huge fan of the entire site, I think they have done a great job over the last few years. We'll done. I'm yet to try their steak night and seasons but hopefully soon.

Visited July 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A day the kids will not forget”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I told my daughter about this place and she brought her two daughters up from Devon to experience it. We had a fantastic time! The children loved feeding the animals with food that can be bought cheaply from the kiosk. Every so often as we walked around the animal enclosures there were fun games to play. The girls loved the play area which included riding down a slope on small tracked toy vehicles that were very safe. We enjoyed an ice cream bought on site where the choice of flavours was huge. A very memorable, fun day which I would highly recommend.

Visited May 2014
Bath, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Good eggs”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Popped in for a snack and was pleasantly surprised. Comfortable surroundings, friendly staff and the good was good.

Only a tuna sandwich and scrambled eggs on toast but it was just right (having eaten scrambled eggs in hotels I know how wrong they can be)

Walked around the food shop and there were some lovely things in there. Ideal for gifts as well

Thanks

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great evening at the Play Barn”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The Play Barn is well though out and a decent size! They have just installed air conditioning which makes the place a more 'fresh' experience! The kids didn't come back dripping in sweat like they usually do! The cafe within the play barn is getting better- they have always offered a large jug of squash for £1.50 which I think is a fab idea if you have little ones like us!
The Play Barn also have a new deal which might appease some people here- on a Wednesday- Friday 5-7pm (8pm on a Friday!!) if you are eating then you do not pay entrance! They have a new evening menu to go with this with an 'American feel' - ribs, burgers, hot dogs, KFC style chicken ( only this is actual chicken!!), they also have veggie options too. within the menu is a great deal- 2 adult meals and two children meals plus a side of homemade chips(yummy) for £22.00, if your a family of 4 then this deals is brilliant- remembering that you don't pay to get in! All food on the menu is reasonably priced, remembering that it is all homemade on sight! I could go on about all the attention to detail they provide, such as providing a microwave for preparing baby good etc. but I'd be here for ever! Well done Farrington Gurney farm shop, it's a fantastic new addition!

1 Thank Sally S