“Disappointed”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife has had lunch here several times and has always said the food was great. I had never been here before, so I decided to give it a try. I ordered the Gyro wrap and was very disappointed. The Gyro meat was extremely salty. I have had Gyro meat at other places in the past and it was never this salty. Also, the wrap was tightly wrapped in layers of thin paper that seemed to have stuck to the wrap. I felt at times I was eating paper. I was not impressed, but my wife enjoyed our visit and will probably be back, but I wouldn't go back again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank xnuyawker

Atlanta, Georgia
“nice family greek and itlaiaon neighborhood place”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were in the area doing some work, stopped in and the Greek was good, the meu was too sparse for both greek and italian, but we wanted Greek chicken gyro and they mad it for us, as they did not offer that. Portions good, value and quantity very good, service not quite as good, but adequate. Best compliment is we would return

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank DaveK1212
Atlanta, Georgia
“We love the Greek salad”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We go to this restaurant about 4 times a year. We recently did a take out. We got Greek salad and a combination pizza. The small pizza was way more than 2 of us needed. We have 1/2 pizza left for lunch tomorrow.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Susan B
Monroe, Georgia
“Nice gem in Lilburn, GA.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been here twice in the past 4 months or so. The first time, I dined in with a friend and the second time was when I talked my co-workers into getting take out -- just wish they delivered!

The first time I got their Friday Special Greek Plate with gyro meat, feta cheese (you can get provolone, if you prefer), greek potatoes, salad (not sure it qualifies as one) and pita bread. I do not normally like tzatziki sauce, but theirs was excellent and I was craving it for days. They must know how good it is because if you order extra, they charge you extra.

For the take out, I ordered the same thing, only it wasn't the special that day and was quite expensive ($10) for lunch. Others got a salad (looked really good) and gyros or souvlakis which would be what I would stick with for take out. They were so huge, you would not need a "side" of fries or Greek potatoes.

All in all, I'll give it a 3rd try sometime this year.

• Visited April 2013
georgia
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food we ordered was great! I can't comment on the atmosphere because we opted for take out. I have driven by this place for years and when craving a Greek Salad, decided to give it a try. It turned out to be a very good choice. The salad was large with fresh ingredients. We also ordered the Gyro wrap which was also delicious. We ordered the Chicken Pita and it was my favorite of the 3 items. I now have a new place to eat close to home - should have tried them years ago!

• Visited April 2013