“good food, good prices”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family loves this place. The food is always well prepared and the service is great. The pizzas are excellent and I love the stuffed grape leaves. The prices range from average to excellent depending on what you order. The pizzas are an exceptional value. I have to eat gluten free and I wish they had more gluten free options, but you can't expect every place to cater to people's special needs. So just be advised if you need gluten free meals there are only a couple of options for you, but they happen to be things I love so I get those while my kids eat pasta and pizza and we are all happy.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

You should really check out the belly dancing it fun to watch and the food is great!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have not eaten here in a few years because I have moved away. I was attending an event in Gwinnett so I took the time to enjoy an old favorite. Best gyro platter around! Service was great as it always has been!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We had the hummus, chicken pita, gyro wrap, Greek salad, and side of potatoes. $5.50 for hummus with sliced pita was not a great value; it was served very cold and was nothing special (no added oils or spices, just mashed chick peas). Still, the other items were not bad but not extraordinary either. I would have preferred the food be served at a hotter temperature. I hate to say this, but I think my husband was right when he said you can get the same gyro/pita fix at Great Wraps in the mall. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere though... nice place for a date. It has a European feel. Give it a try: Maybe you'll like it more than we did.

2  Thank DrJB_08
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Best Greek Sald with Chicken, allways fresh, this restaurant is family owned and operated , allways friendly and great service.