“Italian in Lilburn”

Bambinellis Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Lilburn
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Bambinelli's is a great local restaurant in Lilburn. Has great food, reasonably priced. My husband and I go often. We usually share a salad and get our on entrees. We always have leftovers to take home with us. (we love that part) We love the atmosphere and the service we get whenever we go. It's a family restaurant, but it can also be an intimate setting for couples on a date.

2  Thank Jeanne5alive

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Take your time to enjoy the pizza, the salad, and the rolls for the lunch special for 7.99 is perfect.Great serves and a great place to sit down with your friends for a get together. Go try it you will see what I'm talking about.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My family and I have eaten here for a couple of years now and have never had anything but great service and delicious food. From salads, to pizza, to pasta, the bowl of garlic bread smothered in butter that is brought to each table, it is all delicious and served by a friendly staff. If you love real, fresh, lovingly-prepared Italian food, this is the place. Family-friendly atmosphere but relaxed and low key so you could do date night here too. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I just ate here for the first time. Lunch specials are very good. I plan to return often for lunch. I look forward to trying out the dinner menu soon as well.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

While traveling on business to Atlanta, I stopped at a very good little Italian restaurant in a strip type mall since back in my home state I used to find these great little neighborhood spots so I thought I should try it. Another gem, reasonable prices, large portions and good quality food. Family atmosphere so not for date night but just plain good food. Wait staff was friendly, garlic bread was great, nice salad and plentiful entree portions make for a good meal. thoroughly enjoyed it!