“Nice petting zoo”

Yellow River Game Ranch
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Lilburn
More attraction details
Owner description: A 24-acre animal preserve with a wide variety of local species.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Great way to get up close to wild animals. Try not to visit right after it rains. It can be very muddy and not good for strollers.

1  Thank penntrainer

Reviewed September 25, 2012

almost all of the animals are up close, deer, sheep, goats donkeys, squirrels, chipmunks, eat out of your hand.
Awsome experience

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to YRGR for years. Every time my gbabies visit GA the #1 request is YRGR, always has been for years.
I was so disappointed during my last visit. I found all of the deer behind a fence instead of roaming the ranch.
When I asked why there was a fence between us I was told it was the state making them put the fence up EVEN TOUGH there have been no accidents.
YRGR is still a magical place for all ages where everyone can interact with bunnies, goats, birds, squirrels that run up to you and take a peanut out of your hand, sheep, billy goats, and much more.
However it is so disappointing for us who remember the "good old days" that werent so long ago.
Also I recommend to plan your visit early in the day as the animals are more active.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Bring with you, apples, carrots, celery, unsalted p-nuts. Take your time and enjoy. All the animals are sweet, our 4 year old hugged 3 deer.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

have improved lately -reduced admission price also -was too high- need to continue cleaning up habitats -good start -long over due