After reading all the reviews, it was not easy to find a title without repeating it as "Paradise" or Heaven", as this is what Thonga Beach Lodge is.
This place is magic. Staff and Management exceptional, professional and so efficient, present and discreet at the same time.
The perfect place to relax at the most magnificent beach lodge in pristine surroundings. The lodge has been built with total respect of the environment. The rooms are magnificently decorated, spacious and private and each cottage blends in perfectly in the superb surroundings.
I had the feeling to be in a desert Island, with no contact with the outside world, which was absolute bliss.
A great variety of activities are proposed, but one can just stay chilling and swimming on the most spectacular beach in Africa!
Thank you Andy and all your great team !
Francoise Malby Anthony
Thula Thula Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate, luxury lodge is nestled on the pristine coast of Northern KwaZulu-Natal, within the Isimangaliso World Heritage Park. Its clear, warm waters offer superb snorkeling and unspoiled off-shore scuba diving, arguably the best in South Africa. Air conditioned suites, mouth-watering cuisine, romantic candlelight dinners on the beach and relaxing Sea Spa treatments. Guided forest walks, kayaking, sundowners and seasonal turtle tracking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Thonga Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thonga Beach Hotel Mabibi
- Thonga Beach Lodge KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa