Could not find fault. Great location it really felt like a desert island.The bedrooms were great however we paid extra for a sea view and although you could see the ocean it was not what I had i mind( My only Fault)The activities were amazing.Turtle watching was unforgetable with good guides and we did a sea safari with snorkelling, if seeing turtles ,sharks ,eagle rays and lots of fish weren't enough a large pod of dolphins swam around us.
With only 20 guests it felt excluseive and very personel. I was gladly suprised about the quality of the food and the attentive staff.
Would gladly recommend to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate, luxury lodge is nestled on the pristine coast of Northern KwaZulu-Natal, within the Isimangaliso World Heritage Park. Its clear, warm waters offer superb snorkeling and unspoiled off-shore scuba diving, arguably the best in South Africa. Air conditioned suites, mouth-watering cuisine, romantic candlelight dinners on the beach and relaxing Sea Spa treatments. Guided forest walks, kayaking, sundowners and seasonal turtle tracking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Thonga Beach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thonga Beach Hotel Mabibi
- Thonga Beach Lodge KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa