Kirin House - Japanese Steak & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We love the hibachi here! Small place and sometimes you have to wait a little but well worth it. The sushi is great also. Family friendly and service is excellent.

1  Thank Rtripsthere

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Kirin House is a regular stop for lunch -- once or twice a week. The sushi bento is a first rate meal at a great price. Tonight I had dinner and it clearly fit my expectations. The tuna sashimi was firm and fresh with beautiful color. And the dynamite role was creative and well blended. Even the clear soup has a twist that makes it exceptional. I love the fast and friendly service.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one of my favorite hibachi restaurants. The food is very good and the service entertaining. The chefs are very friendly. The dinners include salad, soup and steamed rice. Fried rice is an extra charge. This was my only complaint. However, they do have lunch specials and we usually go there on Sunday afternoon before 3pm. Also, sometimes the local value packs have discount coupons for dinners. While this is not a big restaurant, they have expanded and added 3 more grills. A sushi bar is also available in the back. I can recommend this place as we have been going to the restaurant for four years. Now that I moved out of state, I will still go back when I am in town visiting my daughters.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Quite a standard looking Japanese restaurant. The sushi was however excellent and there was a good selection of rolls. The staff were very pleasant and attentive. If you like sushi then a good, reasonably priced choice.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Typically Japanese Steak houses are too expensive and time consuming for lunch. But if you like the style of food Kirin House is a good alternative. They offer Hibachi meals prepared in the kitchen for about ten dollars. It's inexpensive and quick enough for lunch and very tasty. The servers are polite and competent.

1  Thank Vasoar