“I love Kirin House”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 15, 2011

The food is great. The steak is very tender. The atmosphere is great. We love it.

3  Thank Lleary24

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Kirin House has been a consistent "staple" for my family since it opened a few years ago. We eat there for dinner at least once a month, and are typically there with friends. Everyone always leaves happy, super-full, and ready to return as soon as possible. We usually partake in the hibachi style dining (because the kids love it), but we've eaten at the regular tables too.
My best friend loves the sashimi and sushi, but my favorite is the shrimp and vegetables. The fried rice is fabulous, and the dipping sauces are so good. All 3 of my boys (and that includes the husband), love the filet and shrimp, and the salmon is tasty as well. The hibachi chefs are great, especially with the kids (they really know how to earn their tip), and they always remember our family from one visit to the next.
It is a little pricy for a weekly night out, but when we find coupons (which we find every now and then), we certainly take advantage.
We have never been disappointed, and will continue to return on a regular basis. It's always nice to know that we'll consistently get good food, and left-overs to bring home for lunch the next day.

3  Thank aysm
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Been going here since it opened. Staff is polite and attentive and the food is just awesome. Highly recommended.

4  Thank melbar_melbar
Reviewed July 30, 2010

The food is absolutely amazing and the people that work at Kirin House are the nicest people you will ever meet. My family and I have been going to Kirin House for a very long time and we eat there every Sunday, as well as usually one other day of the week. There prices are great for the portions you get. You won't leave Kirin House hungry, I promise. The hibatchi is a great show with delicious food and the sushi is very fresh and tasty. You can't find a single thing on Kirin House's menu that isn't unbelievably good. I hope you visit Kirin House soon and I can promise you that you won't be dissappointed.

3  Thank Amber S
Reviewed October 17, 2009

I've visited Kirin off of Old Peachtree RD twice with friends and family and we have had great time . First time it was chef Ken to entertain us. The food was delicious. Chef Peter was the one that cooked for us on our second visit his tricks and jokes as well as the food were different but at the same time everything was enjoyable. As the staff says 'they do magic'

3  Thank Mutska