“AWESOME!!!!!!”

Ranked #6 of 355 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I took my two sons here over the Fourth of July holiday and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The food was great and we had plenty of food to eat, a refill on our beverage, and entertainment. There are plenty of purchasing options for merchandise upon getting inside and there is also a alcoholic beverage bar for the drinkers. If you are military and purchased a voucher you do however have to stand in line to get your actual ticket then stand in another line to get in. Therefore, you need to arrive early!!!! It does get extremely packed really quick. We loved it and would go again.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Cheesy but very fun n entertaining. SHOW was VERY GOOD. Children were mesmerized n didn't get to eat. Good fun for all ages even teens. Jousting, games, tournament, fighting with swords that emitted sparks, horses prancing falcon flying. Our knight didnt win. GOOD FOOD. Half chix, spare rib, half potato, tomato soup, bread, a drink, apple turnover, coffee/tea. Our Serving Serf Peter was good, entertaining, efficient. TIPS: 1. bring wipes or wash ur hands beforehand cuz ur eating with ur hands. if u don't like that bring plastic fork knives n spoon especially for young kids. But food was moist n falling off the bone easy to eat. 2. Can't possibly eat all so do get the takeout box afterwards. 3. Bring juice boxes for kids if they don't like soda, sweet tea or water. 4. Get the kids to go to bathroom before so u don't miss the show cuz it's action filled every minute even while ur eating. 5. Don't really need to get there so early unless u want to sit in front rows where the knights might throw u a flower or u might get the ribbon ring from their lance during the show. but if u do get there early, they're trying to push the bar drinks n tempt the kids with the large gift shop overpriced items. For $10 they'll announce ur name n whats the special occasion is that ur celebrating. Do go look at the live falcon n falconer and the owl. U have to pay to see the dungeon that's in the giftshop 6. At end of the show in the lobby the knights n princess will sign the overpriced $20 memento pic in the lobby n u can take ur pic with them. Have to pay for pic of the king knighting u with cape draped over ur shoulder elsewhere in the lobby after the show. 7. We went on Saturday n the arena was sold out. Much more fun with so many people there. Bought tix online with ltd time coupon for the other members of our party, spring special i guess. I'm sure they run these specials all the time, just watch. also noticed that the colored crowns they pass out at the beginning to designate which knight you'll be supporting has a $10adult/$5child coupon inside. also signed up with the bday club n got a free tix for my bday valid the month of ur bday! yeah! In the end we spent $25per person n kids were less. Sort of sucks that u do have a processing/convenience fee of $4/tix but if u buy it at window when u get there u might not get in if its on Friday/sat show I would imagine. Overall Well Worth the money for dinner n show!

2  Thank sparklegirl_19
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Medieval times is definetly fun for all ages. The staff is fantastic and the show is marvelous. walk through the torture chamber enjoy a drink by a glorious fireplace and enjoy a fun filled show that gets the audience involved. Great food.beautiful horses and wonderful actors its a blast back in time.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My friends and I came to Medieval Times at the 8 pm show on a Friday night. We got there excatly an hour ealry (about 6:45- 7 pm) and we immediately were allowed "into the castel" We were given green tickets, row one! We didn't know until we were actually seated that we were first row!! Get there early, on the website it states it is first come\first served. It was amazing to sit front row. This was my third trip to the castle over a few years, and the front row was the best! We were so close, it felt like I could reach out and touch the horses.
With roughly an hour until the show, we grabbed a drink at the bar and sat in front of the huge fireplace. We looked at the shops, and also had a chance to view the owl that was on display near the King's royal seat. Plenty of opportunitites for photo ops, and to purcashe banners, t-shirts, etc. For $10 dollars they will annoucne your name during the feast and what you are celebrating- - and then you get a scroll\official proclomation of your event! We chose this option, since we were celebrating our friend.

The show was amazing, the falcon flying all over the arena, the beautiful horses doing amazing tricks, the knights fighting, etc! We cheered really hard for our green knight! Our server was great, he was running all over the place to make sure that we were taken care of. There was so much food- I took some home. We got tomato soup, garlic bread, chicken, potato, spare rib, and an apple pastry! It was a delicious!

This really was a great evening, and I am excited to plan another event at Medieval Times.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We visited 3/2/13 and had a great time celebrating my daughter's 4th birthday. I last visited Medieval Times when I was in high school living in CA and it was just as I remembered. They give you a ton of food and we found it to be pretty tasty. Our knight ended up winning the tournament. We feel that it was worth the price for the overall experience. It is not something we would do everyday, but we will definitely go back!