“Fun and Different”

Ranked #5 of 362 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Will go back, My granddaughter was thrilled with it. I have to say the food was good! I enjoyed the show and the food.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have mixed emotions about this place. The tickets were pricey which I expected, but you can actually find discount codes by googling medieval times discounts. We bought a mixed drink and a beer in souvenier glasses and it was $40. As for the show itself, it was pretty good, although pretty corny. The riders were not unseated by the lances, they simply jumped off their horses. If you have ever been to Dixie Stampede in Gatlinburg, it is based on the same thing. Dixie Stampede is much bigger however. The staff was really nice, although the girls in our section were kind of slow- you could see that sections around us already had their food items before we got ours. It was ok though, they were trying. The food was amazing. They served a spare rib as part of the meal. I've never liked ribs, but I actually ate all of that one. It was really good food. It would be worth the trip if you had kids definitely.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

We were a bit hesitant because of some of the reviews however SO glad we went! My 7 year old absolutely loved it!!! We also enjoyed it as adults! The food was plentiful and delicious! Actors and staff were very courteous and a lot of fun! It was pricey but well worth it. Looking forward to visiting again or to another location!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My nephew really enjoyed the show. The food was ok.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Medieval Times is a fun night out for the family and they always are running a promotion of some sort to save $. Fun place for birthdays.