Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
$97
Days Inn Lawrenceville(Lawrenceville)
$77
$55
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskstrip mallroom was cleanwould stay here againthird floornice hotelgreat place to staynice staygreat staffparking lotbreakfast was excellentfree breakfastup to dateoperation christmas childbiscuitschecking inenjoyed my stay
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed here for a few days on business. The staff was very welcoming, always greeting as you come and go. Room was comfortable and quiet. Mall is across the road and decent tavern on the other side of the interstate. My only complaint is it a bit inconvenient to get to. If coming off of 85, need to make left turn, and then turn around to get to the parking lot. If I am back this way again, would have no issue staying here again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

AVisitor80126, thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville.

We appreciate the fact that when your travels take you to our area again you would gladly come back and stay with us. We look forward to it.

Thank you.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for a single night and found it good in some respects and lacking in others. First the good:
1. The bedding was comfortable and the rooms provided adequate noise isolation from other rooms and the corridor.
2. The room was clean and they even had stick-it notes telling guests that bedding duvets are replaced per guest. I always wondered in other hotels - I think this was a nice touch.
3. Breakfast was good with 2 waffle irons - no waiting in line for me.
Next, the not so good:
1. The front desk staff seemed distracted and took much longer than needed for checkin/out.
2. The hotel itself seems older, tired and in need of a face lift.
3. My room was facing back - towards the mall/gas station. It got pretty noisy just before dawn (around 5am).

All in all - OK. Not good, not bad. I would probably consider staying here when I'm back but this will not be my first choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front. The back tends to be noisy around 5AM.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear HighTechTraveller, thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review of your recent stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We truly believe that without objective feedback from our guests we cannot hope to improve.
We are glad you found the bed comfortable and your room clean and you enjoyed our breakfast. We have shared your comments regarding the front desk staff with the appropriate departments and will ensure our check in and check out procedures are reviewed.

We hope you will consider us again when you travels take you to Lawrenceville again in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This hotel was amesome, from checking in with Paul to check out time with Shay. Shay and heather were very acommadating to me and my family needs, as well as their GM.. Housekeeping and even Rick were all they could be..Breakfast was GREAT and there was places around to have dinner. I would love to stay again when I come back to Lawerancevill.
Thanks to you all for making us feel welcome and helping us out. Great team you guys have there keep up the good work...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear geneva r, thanks so much for the positive comments regarding your stay at Hampton inn Lawrenceville.

We pride oursevles on our great staff and appreciate it when their service to our guests is recognized.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for two nights in early July.We arrived early on Sunday 1st., I hoped we could check in early as we had been driving for some hours in high heat, it was no problem.We had requested a room on a high floor, our request was granted. The room was fabulous, large and clean. I really appreciated the large flatscreen TV as I was keen to watch an international soccer match. Everything about this hotel was as hotels should be. The staff we encountered in the hotel were well mannered and friendly.We enjoyed the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We are so glad you found "Everything about his hotel was as hotels should be." Thank you for the positive comments about our staff.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Would highly recommend this Inn for its service, excellent complimentary breakfast, clean well-appointed rooms. I'm retired and was travelling with a family member who requires wheelchair or walker. Handicap accessible room was exactly that, plenty of space and handrails to assist. Staff offered help on several occasions. Would be great for business travel. Also enjoyed the 42" flat screen TV.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Louise, thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville.
We are very glad you would "highly recommend" us and that our Handicap accessible room fit the need of your family member.